FIFA World Cup 2014-- who are you rooting for?

Mexico got Brazil like this ...

Funny... in Australia 'rooting' is slang for 'fucking'. Gives a whole new context to the question "Who are you rooting for in the World Cup."
Back home "England" Fanny=pussy whilst in the States=ones bum.

On a different note: Looks like Rooney will actually be playing in his real position--up front. Not sure I like that. He doesn't fit the formation Roy is playing.

Funny... in Australia 'rooting' is slang for 'fucking'. Gives a whole new context to the question "Who are you rooting for in the World Cup." Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
Hey Luke.....

<<<<<<<<check out my new avatar (don't worry, Sabrina! I still Love Ya, babe!).....anyway, got me a pic of a sweet and very excited Brazilian girl attending their first game. My oh my..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Look at that guy's face.... he's like "Heyyyyy, whatcha got there???" LOL

Edit: Holy shit, Chile is taking it to Spain at the half!
What a Meltdown, Embarrassment, Humiliation!!!!

Spain the World Champion is Knocked off!!!!

I expected a close game but Chile took it to them and gave it to them HARD!!!

Good Job Chile!!!!!!

Spain and all it's fans!!! Poor girl she actually looks kind of cute once you clean that shit off her face!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RoOwSKI7M

Spain has more time now to go and focus on more important tournaments such as the Euro cup, and Iniesta using the "we are all tired excuse" was just a pussy move!!!

If you had Spain in your bracket your fucked!! The cocky bastards got what they deserved!!!
It was really humiliating ... A say in Spain applies: "Me cago en la leche ... "

4 more hours...
LOL Lust4xxxlife, good one!
Uruguay scores the first goal ...
URU 1 - ENG 0 ...
DBD won't likely be posting for a while....he's probably destroyed everything around him!

Keep your fingers crossed, bud LOL

I was doing an image search in google, trying to find something good along the lines of saying "Tough Break". Unfortunately, and oddly, not a whole lot came up. I thought this one was funny as shit, tho LOL
Well fuck a midget in the arse! Same shite* Same Jolly fucking England. What's even worse--I watched the entire match next to a Scottish cunt. I was jinxed I tell ya. That's what we get for playing Rooney out of position in the Italy game.

England=Country with best league & shite national side.

Absolutely gutted over the match:-(

As an Englishman I reckon I must learn to not have hope...

* I shall now be silent on the footy front. Good thing my uptown flat is less than a block from the pub--priceless.

Even in loss I'm still proud to wear three lions on my chest!

Good luck to you Yanks Sunday...

DBD won't likely be posting for a while....he's probably destroyed everything around him!

Keep your fingers crossed, bud LOL Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
Now England is following Spain's fate ...
Where is the Soccer I used to watch and play ...
England=Country with best league & shite national side.

As an Englishman I reckon I must learn to not have hope...

* I shall now be silent on the footy front. Good thing my uptown flat is less than a block from the pub--priceless.

Even in loss I'm still proud to wear three lions on my chest!

Good luck to you Yanks Sunday... Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
Hear, hear!!! Stiff upper lip, chin up, etc. Lots to be proud of even if your team didn't do so well.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter’d isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise,
This fortress built by Nature for herself
Against infection and the hand of war,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall,
Or as a moat defensive to a house,
Against the envy of less happier lands,
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,