So the ad site is down

Looks like contact information is allowed but no links to outside websites.
Images and Banners may be used in your signature line. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
That’s been the rule.

Once this turns into an ad thread, guess who gets the infraction for “ad posting violation”

Once this turns into an ad thread, guess who gets the infraction for “ad posting violation” Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
:-)
lmao eccie still not letting nobody post ads, why is it still here? oh yeah for the degenerate johns who are still stuck on 1999 rates.
It's comical how these guys think they're in any position to judge us for shit but we ain't having to pay someone to fuck us. 🤭🖕🤭🖕 Originally Posted by KitKatt62
like i said, this is just now a site for degenerate johns to bitch and moan about still making $10 an hour and expecting women to fuck them for $100.
There' a reason we banned you at OH2. We wanted you to leave.

With that attitude, I bet you have lots of clients!

While I am sure there are guys who cannot get laid without paying cash for it, most of the guys pay to not have to deal with the female drama after they have their BCD time with them. Afterall, there is a couple of old sayings that has been true for a long time-----"you do not pay cash to the girl for sex, you pay her to leave after sex" and "the difference between sex for free and sex for money is, sex for free costs more". Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
TRUTH!!! These losers wouldn't get a lady for free no matter how hard they tried.

like i said, this is just now a site for degenerate johns to bitch and moan about still making $10 an hour and expecting women to fuck them for $100. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
OMG - you are so right. Nothing but low ballers and lowlifes on here. But not to worry - OH2 will be back and the gentlmen there will pay without all this bitching and moaning. If these losers only knew ...heehee.

lmao eccie still not letting nobody post ads, why is it still here? oh yeah for the degenerate johns who are still stuck on 1999 rates. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2022, 10:09 PM
OMG - you are so right. Nothing but low ballers and lowlifes on here. But not to worry - OH2 will be back and the gentlmen there will pay without all this bitching and moaning. If these losers only knew ...heehee. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
All the CEO's hang around on OH2 LMAO, nothing but washed up drama queens over there giving each other high 5's thinking they run the hobby 😂, tricks let the whores eat, when WE decide your time is up, time to hit the track for them $20 stuffings.

There's always Twitter begging for $, embarrassing for the hookers who do that, total bums
So don't go over there...oh wait....weren't you banned at OH2 also? Yes, I think you were.

All the CEO's hang around on OH2 LMAO, nothing but washed up drama queens over there giving each other high 5's thinking they run the hobby 😂, tricks let the whores eat, when WE decide your time is up, time to hit the track for them $20 stuffings.

There's always Twitter begging for $, embarrassing for the hookers who do that, total bums Originally Posted by BLM69
Folks she is proving our points! She literally just got off a ban and look at every post shes made! All insults and advertising for another web site.
There' a reason we banned you at OH2. We wanted you to leave. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You want anyone to leave who thinks for himself, posting honest intel of providers. The real reason why I was banned was I posted on a few occasions that a provider NCNSed me and she bitched about it making her lose business, ck1942 told me to stop and I didn't as I wanted to let the other guys know about her. I think I have "banned stalker" under my handle on OH2 (My 130 OKs on p411 prove otherwise). So he continued to give me points that did not expire until he finally banned me for letting him know what I think of his bias moderation (and speaking of stalkerish behavior, per her continuous nasty texts she sent me that I was a POS, it was my fault she NCNSed me, ect., and ck1942 was going to ban me so I had to ultimately change my number). Oh, and that provider is no longer providing, at least not posting on OH2, while I am seeing providers more than ever.

But, I digress. No guy in their right mind would allow a supposed info share site's staff to dictate what info could be shared and what could not. OH2 allows providers to out personal info on guys and those guys get points and banned if the provider feels slighted in any way shape or form.

IF OH2 comes back online, I cannot wait to hear the fallout when not if protected providers have a spat between them asking OH2 staff to pick a side. Looking forward to that powder keg blowing up!

I make LOTS of money where I work and I do not mind paying higher prices if the service warrants it, but save for a few select ladies who I have seen for numerous sessions, it doesn't. Most of the providers want steak dinner donation prices for $1 menu fast food service.
Jesus sparks, sparkky, sparkyy, whatever...just shut up already...

READ. THE. ROOM.
These sites and the bs needs to stop!! Let us slut in peace darnit
There' a reason we banned you at OH2. We wanted you to leave. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You just had to poke the bear.
Now look what y'ah done.
*sigh*

Well, welcome back.

Missed you spewing narrow sighted politics. So, you were my inspiration to go to the national forum of such.

Geez. You fit right in there.

Ease up so you don't get another 3 month vacay.
I don't really understand why there's drama? I'm not really on any particular side, but what's the point in going after girls for this profession? I sure as hell wouldn't want my daughter to do this work, but I do enjoy hobbying.

As for the website dramas: Eccie is great because the reviews. OH2 is nice for the ads. There may be people on certain websites that you don't care for, but are you in this hobby to interact with johns, or to have a good time?

I agree, let them slut in peace. It is better for all of our cocks if we do