Banning?? Really????

I was popped once for something and it was not justified. Glad Big C is gone. He ruled with a heavy hand mostly and you could tell the ones he liked and the ones do didn't.
4,000+ posts and I have yet to receive a warning or a single point and I have yet to read the forum guidelines even 1 time..... I don't even edit my post other than to add to them. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Hmmm...I feel my trigger finger getting itchy
^ I bet it is lol.
DeD, EA is pretty cool on the main boards here. Not sure how he is locally in Houston though.
DeD, EA is pretty cool on the main boards here. Not sure how he is locally in Houston though. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yeah, EA is cool...I was just messing with him
Same everywhere Chica.... DED keeps me in line lol
How many points before you get banned?
25 gets you 90, unless you really screwup!
25 gets you 90, unless you really screwup! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yikes - I will be sure to follow the guidelines to the letter!
Speaking of points, I don't have a single one!

Damn! This is weird territory for me. Makes me wanna walk up to a mod and smack him Rick James-to-Charlie Murphy style.

Rambro Creed as Rick James: [random Mod] PAP! (ringed fist to the forehead) Charlie Murphyyyy! Charlie Murphaaaayyy!

[Later on]

RC/RJ: What did the five fangers say to the face?
Charlie 'Mod' Murphy: I don't know
RC/RJ: SLAAPPP!!!! [outrageous laughter] Charlie Murphaaaayyyyy!

Lol. I keed, I keed!!!!
all it takes is a smiley
all it takes is a smiley Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Between the bunny suit and the smiley face, it's no wonder you never get any infractions.....
I doubt the bunny suit has much affect ok the mods here.....
25 gets you 90, unless you really screwup! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yikes - I will be sure to follow the guidelines to the letter! Originally Posted by wheres waldo
Well he must not have followed the guidelines....already really screwed up eh chica? lol
Well he must not have followed the guidelines....already really screwed up eh chica? lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Maybe Waldo thought he meant 25 posts gets you 90 days vacation!!