Hunter Biden caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Hunter should worry more about where his dick has been. He's already paying off one baby momma. Or is granpa Joey paying that for him?
Brought to you by the letter "P"

There is no panic.

Democrats are going to the polls and Voting !!

Trumpers are going to Rallies !!

Too little Too late !!

The race is over.

It only remains to be seen what kind of Dictator shit Trump will pull to throw out votes etc.
There is no panic.

Democrats are going to the polls and Voting !!

Trumpers are going to Rallies !!

Too little Too late !!

The race is over.

It only remains to be seen what kind of Dictator shit Trump will pull to throw out votes etc. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
brought to you by the lsm "think tank"
Conspiracies and scatologies
Do you three Trump bootlickers want to make a wager that Trump loses?

3 months each off eccie and I'll stop posting for 9 months.

Step up boys. So me how confident you are Originally Posted by WTF

Changing the subject away from your lies again?

Why the fuck would anyone bet to make you stop posting when you do such a good job of getting yourself banned anyway?
If this race was anywhere near over the entire media wouldn’t be in full panic/censorship mode trying to bury the story.

Hunter’s text to sister, admitting they all have to split their corruption bucks with “pop”.
I love you all but I don’t receive any respect, and that’s fine, I guess, Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for thirty years. It’s really hard, but don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.
If this race was anywhere near over the entire media wouldn’t be in full panic/censorship mode trying to bury the story.

Hunter’s text to sister, admitting they all have to split their corruption bucks with “pop”. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Fox and New York Post probably think this story is accurate
Why the fuck would anyone bet to make you stop posting when you do such a good job of getting yourself banned anyway? Originally Posted by lustylad
its one of those "heads I win tails you lose" deals

wtf is trailer park clever you know
wtf is trailer park clever you know Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
The guy who struts around on eccie like he is a prominent builder of upscale multi-million dollar luxury housing properties in exclusive areas around Houston grew up in a trailer park?

Oh dear! My image of wtf just got trashed!
Fox and New York Post probably think this story is accurate Originally Posted by matchingmole
He says, without even an attempt at discrediting it. Of course Biden hasn’t either, so its credibility is obvious to any thinking person.
Here's a better question;

You spot Kayleigh McEnany, Amy Coney Barrett, and Hope Hicks all advertising on Eccie. All three are allowing GFE and CIM.
Which one do you call assuming all three are charging 300 roses per hour?
Here's a better question;

You spot Kayleigh McEnany, Amy Coney Barrett, and Hope Hicks all advertising on Eccie. All three are allowing GFE and CIM.
Which one do you call assuming all three are charging 300 roses per hour? Originally Posted by Bababoeuy

Not even close HOPE HICKS
Trump incidents ;

1.Just grab'em by the pussy
2.Veterans and military war dead are Losers and Suckers
3.I don't pay taxes
4.It's Totally Under Control (in Jan 2020 while acknowledging privately that it's a bad virus,deadly and easy to transmit)
5.Phone call to Ukraine Leader ; Go on TV to declare an investigation into Biden or you won't get the Aid money allocated by congress.

These are just a few incidents ; there have been so many more plus books detailing what a fucked up uninformed (cause he won't read or prepare,he goes by instinct) idiot Trump is.

People have made up their minds this time.There is no significant "undecided" voter out there to sway.

Nobody gives a shit about Hunter Biden and a Cookie Jar except the hardcore Trumpers.

Trump and the Trumpers are trying to "manufacture" a deal like the Comey thing last election.That mattered in 2016.

This doesn't in 2020.People have had Enough of Trump.Up to their ears with fucking Trump.

Biden and Hunter could go shoot someone on Park Ave. and it wouldn't matter.

The race is Over !! It only remains to see what kind of Dictator shit Trump will try to pull.
Keep trying to deflect. Your guy’s caught red handed taking bribes from foreign governments. No amount of grabbing them by the pussy makes it go away.
Not even close HOPE HICKS Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I'd do Kayleigh McEnany as long as she takes off her Jesus cross and lowers her conservative butt in position for doggy style.
Oh, and when she cums, I dont want her screaming "Trump", "Pence" or "Guilani".