Definitely tracks..

I can’t prove it, neither can you. After all, they’re not worms. Originally Posted by bambino
Has John Weaver ever been publicly anti-gay rights like the two I listed? If so, do you think he's the only other anti-gay republican in the closet?
Being aware of my own sexuality is not sexualizing anyone else.

Your statement does sexualize children though. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
I don’t find pointing out that boys don’t need taught to like girls and visa-versa as sexual in any way, shape or form. If that’s where your mind goes it’s a you problem, seeing sex behind every blade of grass, and I doubt I’ll change it. We’ll have to agree to disagree.
[QUOTE=1pittsburgh;1063202517]Has John Weaver ever been publicly anti-gay rights like the two I listed? If so, do you think he's the only other anti-gay republican in the closet?[

I don’t recall who he is. I’m waiting for the Ayatollah to come out. He’s a real homophobe.

I don’t recall who he is. I’m waiting for the Ayatollah to come out. He’s a real homophobe. Originally Posted by bambino
You edited your comment to get rid of the part where you were talking about the Lincoln project. He's the guy you were talking about from the Lincoln project.

The truth is that many closeted anti-gay republican politicians have been exposed for being gay themselves. There's some truth to the theory that the OP talks about. You can deny that if you want buy you would just be in denial.
[QUOTE=1pittsburgh;1063202577]
You edited your comment to get rid of the part where you were talking about the Lincoln project. He's the guy you were talking about from the Lincoln project.

The truth is that many closeted anti-gay republican politicians have been exposed for being gay themselves. There's some truth to the theory that the OP talks about. You can deny that if you want buy you would just be in denial. Originally Posted by bambino
The Log Cabin Republicans are real Republicans, the Lincoln Project are a bunch of frauds.

The Log Cabin Republicans are real Republicans, the Lincoln Project are a bunch of frauds. Originally Posted by bambino
Your opinion about that is not relevant to the thread.

The truth is that many closeted anti-gay republican politicians have been exposed for being gay themselves. There's some truth to the theory that the OP talks about. You can deny that if you want buy you would just be in denial. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

how many?
Your opinion about that is not relevant to the thread. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
It’s absolutely germane to the topic. Accusing people of homophobia is an opinion. Log Cabin Republicans are gay. I welcome them to the party, because I’m not a homophobe. The Lincoln project are frauds. They say they’re conservatives but are really leftist. And they lied about what their sexual preferences are.

Did you RTM me? Or was it just a public RTM? Were you trying to be “manly”?