Female Business Partner

You ARE a winner for sure!! Nice response baby girl
I am def interested in traveling with someone. I actually stopped traveling because I got lonely and the wear and tear on me finally caught up with me. I am located in Amarillo Tx. I have my own car and am independent. I am very very cautious with my screening and only except clients who are verified to the "T". I would expect the same. I also Do NOT mess with BP unless its to stream in the verified clients. I have a ton of experience working in the East. New york, New Jersey, Connecticut, DC. I also have experience in the Texas area. Pm me if anyone is interested. Im about safety 1st and then the money....I hope you are too... Originally Posted by DBella
Just saw this post, im interested & meet all of your requirements.
Im real laidback yet very business oriented.
Pm me if your still in search. I travel often so let me know 😘
StarrsBeauty,

You are cute for sure
Ill PM YOU

Just saw this post, im interested & meet all of your requirements.
Im real laidback yet very business oriented.
Pm me if your still in search. I travel often so let me know 😘 Originally Posted by StarrsBeauty
More room in my inbox

Thanks Ladies!!!
I'm confused. This thread has been going on for months. From the ladies that responded as well as the ones who have inboxed you there should have been a business partner found by now. So correct me IF im wrong, but I'm beginning to believe that the ISSUE is YOU, not any of these nice ladies that have contacted you looking for the same thing. If your never going to meet with the ladies stop wasting our time or say your just looking to talk with a lady from time to time in the industry. No shade. Just calling it how I see it.
Well idk if she is looking still or if anyone else is, but i am looking for a touring buddy. Please inbox me if you're interested.
Hey Baby
I In boxed YOU!!
Well idk if she is looking still or if anyone else is, but i am looking for a touring buddy. Please inbox me if you're interested. Originally Posted by Amber Raynne