bbbj vs cbj

• Toyz
  • 04-29-2013, 04:16 PM
Threatening someone's financial security???. Get a grip girl. There are no rules. You don't want to do it, its your choice. I don't want to pay for not doing it, its my choice. You have absolutely NO right to my money unless I chose to be with you. Ergo I have very vanilla tastes which include BBBJ. And have several wonderful young lasses met through this very board who have no issues with the act.

Again....don't want to do it, I applaud your right to make that choice. But I'll never see you either.
Threatening someone's financial security???. Get a grip girl. There are no rules. You don't want to do it, its your choice. I don't want to pay for not doing it, its my choice. You have absolutely NO right to my money unless I chose to be with you. Ergo I have very vanilla tastes which include BBBJ. And have several wonderful young lasses met through this very board who have no issues with the act.

Again....don't want to do it, I applaud your right to make that choice. But I'll never see you either. Originally Posted by Toyz
yea that's fine if you're just one person. it's not the same thing when its a mass action though is it?

if there are 20girls who offer BBBJs and only one does not and she's in an area where the hobbyist are all like you and only see girls who do BBBJ what exactly do you think is gonna happen to that girl financially.

at what point does it stop becoming a "choice"? for her anyways, you have options she doesn't. not my definition of a choice.
  • Toyz
  • 04-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Mass action?

No one is trying to tell anyone what they have to do....first of all, its not even your thread you're just one of the opinions....just like me.

If its NOT a choice, then find another job...its really that simple. You choose to be in this kind of work where the job qualifications vary.

Let me put it to you this way...CBJ is like driving a Toyota...it gets you where u r going....BBBJ is more of an upscale experience...
Fuck , you convinced me Toyz ....... I'm out too !
It's a Revolution , hahahahahaha !
What's the odds on this , after the suicide attempt ?

if there are 20girls who offer BBBJs and only one does not and she's in an area where the hobbyist are all like you and only see girls who do BBBJ what exactly do you think is gonna happen to that girl financially.

at what point does it stop becoming a "choice"? for her anyways, you have options she doesn't. not my definition of a choice. Originally Posted by Aurora_Amore
That makes about as much sense as opening a vegan restaurant in a meat loving one horse town full of hunters and blaming the patrons for your lack of biz.

You do have a choice. Either serve some friggin meat or move to another town. The patrons aren't forcing your hand. They didn't move into your neighborhood. You just decided to move in, open your doors and serve what no one wants.

In this case you don't even have to leave Austin because there's always BP. Those guys aren't nearly as picky however you will have to deal with a few more pimps etc..

Don't let that stop you because as 90% of Austin's providers (Who aren't on Eccie) can tell you there's still more than plenty of $$ to be made from non Eccie guys who tolerate cbj, scams and poor tcb.

Personally I don't think you are nearly as concerned as you claim because as you stated earlier you would bbj someone who looked like Antonio Banderas (Have you seen him lately?). As if one's good looks are going to make his dick any safer.
Mmmmmmm.....serving meat.
Mmmm..yes meat! Speaking of meat, I like my meat on my men to be at least trimmed or shaven. Blaaah to full fur burger bush!
  • Toyz
  • 04-29-2013, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=Aurora_Amore;1052764966] it?

QUOTE]

Answer?

Shes probably going to have to get a job less lucrative and that requires more work...like most of the population of the world.

Call me strange if you will, but I think its a PRIVILEGE to make that kind of $ per hour. Like Cody said, If the PAYING CLIENTS want to eat meat...then serve them meat, or find another line of work.

All that said...as much poor TCB, NCNS that there are in Austin, a girl with good communication skills is going to have an audience even if the menu might be meatless...
Congrats on expanding your menu! You are well on your way.
Many girls start out with CBJ and eventually progress to BBBJ, but most never make it to BBBJNQNS. BBBJNQNS is the so called crown jewels of BBBJ, If you make it here, you are in an elite class.
The BJ career path..

CBJ -> BBBJ -> BBBJDT -> BBBJNQBS -> BBBJNQNS Originally Posted by chivalrous

+1
CBJ is for the younger/cuter class of provider who still has hopes & dreams of finding Prince Charming.

BBBJ + whatever that is after it: means "Fuck it, I give up. I gotta prepare for retirement alone, okay..."
  • Toyz
  • 04-30-2013, 06:04 AM
CBJ is for the younger/cuter class of provider who still has hopes & dreams of finding Prince Charming.

BBBJ + whatever that is after it: means "Fuck it, I give up. I gotta prepare for retirement alone, okay..." Originally Posted by TooDum ToHum

Way off base...not the case at all. Some select circumstances, but not 100% accurate.

I think this line from a famous song sums it up.

"How can ya have any pudding, if ya don't eat ur meat"?
I'm in the category "Won't see any lady that only offers CBJ". Rarely even see a lady that doesn't offer CIM. Just my personal choice.
Thanks for the advice everyone I appreciate it, my decision was definitely for the better!
So what is your final decision??? Is your final decision one that you can be comfortable with going forward b/c at the end of the day, that is what you have to come to grips with......
Hmmmm someone's not paying attention .
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=12