Any Cigar Aficionado's ?

Love cigar and Remy Martin. Looking forward to my weekend trip to San Antonio on the river walk. Always like it. Originally Posted by Caligula1
Bingo. Some of the finer cigar shops host special events that offer matchings such this to their various cigar brands. Don't miss those; the matches are usually well researched by people who know what they're doing and can be heavenly.
Thanks Dr Z researching with my friend. I agree with your thoughts.
Great evening in San Antonio with my friends. Great get together. We got cigar from finack company and found a quite place to enjoy that with Remy. Try it very pleasant and relaxing. By the way I think a great place to take a lady out for a date....love river walk.
At Serious today drinking an 10 yr aged Catalina Tequila and smoking a CAO Flathead Steel House and watching the ncaa basketball games
Anybody here go to "the humidor" in Stafford? Nice new place and the girl behind the bar is a solid 9.5.
Been a few times small ok place, but thath was a 2 yrs ago
Anybody here go to "the humidor" in Stafford? Nice new place and the girl behind the bar is a solid 9.5. Originally Posted by worldbfree
A friend of mine plays there on Thursdays. I have been putting it off but need to check it out.
Thanks Sir I will have to check this place out.
Still some tickets for the Texas Cigar Festival
On April 22 at Serious Cigar 1960 location, 22 vendors in attendance, ticket includes open bar
And you free cigars
How are Saturday nights here. Any thoughts.
Clarification at the humidor. Anyone been the Saturday nights.
To all interested found some great collection on cigars at the Total Wine willow brook area. Just an fyi
A little advice-

Never buy overpriced cigars at a liquor store- buy online or go to Serious or even the huge humidor in the Texaco at Rayford and 45- I shit you not. Big place, great prices.

Lose your sig line. Rainbows and kittens?

Not being a dick, ijs.
That Texico has a Great humidor and a place to chill and watch the games
Got is slit thanks lol. Thanks 69. Cheers