Tangerine Face has Total Meltdown

You do realize how rare it was, prior to the coronavirus briefings, that Trump held press conferences.... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You do realize how rare it was, prior to the coronavirus briefings, that Trump held press conferences. Right? 'Member how previously, he did the standard briefings with his surrogates and how the FaF media would cackle like jackals - mostly so they could see themselves preening, crowing and showing their feathers and doing their mating dances to their adoring public?

<Yoda voice..> Chopper Pressers, began they have.
Chopper pressers are the best pressers. Oh nooos, they became irrelevant, merely disassociated voices that could barely be heard and no longer seen. Pretty much out of sight, barely heard, if at all and crippled. Only person visible was GEPOTUS Trump. I particularly enjoyed the stagecraft Trump used where the light was behind him, yet in their eyes. Plus, often it was cold, windy and rainy. It was HELL ON EARTH for them and entirely enjoyable. Brilliant!

Now they are back in Da Big House (ring). They are not facing a surrogate. It is not a sparing or training event. They are up against the Champ. (assuming your heard Hilary lost) and he is taking all comers. It's Marquess of Queensberry rules and the Champ is ready to rumble. Step right up. Whose next?
You do realize how rare it was, prior to the coronavirus briefings, that Trump held press conferences. Right? 'Member how previously, he did the standard briefings with his surrogates and how the FaF media would cackle like jackals - mostly so they could see themselves preening, crowing and showing their feathers and doing their mating dances to their adoring public?

<Yoda voice..> Chopper Pressers, began they have.
Chopper pressers are the best pressers. Oh nooos, they became irrelevant, merely disassociated voices that could barely be heard and no longer seen. Pretty much out of sight, barely heard, if at all and crippled. Only person visible was GEPOTUS Trump. I particularly enjoyed the stagecraft Trump used where the light was behind him, yet in their eyes. Plus, often it was cold, windy and rainy. It was HELL ON EARTH for them and entirely enjoyable. Brilliant!

Now they are back in Da Big House (ring). They are not facing a surrogate. It is not a sparing or training event. They are up against the Champ. (assuming your heard Hilary lost) and he is taking all comers. It's Marquess of Queensberry rules and the Champ is ready to rumble. Step right up. Whose next? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You are certainly the king of posts that say absolutely nothing.
I am glad that the governors are working with Trump to come up with the best solution. They were working together before Monday and after Monday. That does not absolve Trump of his actions taken on Monday. What he did was inappropriate but hardly a meltdown. The intent of these press briefings is to inform the public as to the coronavirus situation. In my opinion it did more harm for Trump than good. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The only people who didn’t like it were the reporters, it was them who were melting down. The President was perfectly calm whilst shoving their own words back down their throats. XiNN had to cut away to avoid embarrassment, their 7 viewers didn’t get to see the epic beatdown.
You are certainly the king of posts that say absolutely nothing. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Guess that speed-ball got by ya. Huh?

In the words of John Madden: Practice, practice, practice.
The only people who didn’t like it were the reporters, it was them who were melting down. The President was perfectly calm whilst shoving their own words back down their throats. XiNN had to cut away to avoid embarrassment, their 7 viewers didn’t get to see the epic beatdown. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
As I said, the daily coronavirus reports have been getting negative reviews after helping Trump gain in his approval ratings. Trump reading statistics from a teleprompter is getting boring and meaningless. Trump consistently touts the TV ratings of the briefings, not understanding no one is watching due to him. I enjoy Pence coming on and keeping it from becoming a political circus. Watch Gov. Cuomo and see the difference. Cuomo's ratings (87% approval) are soaring and Trump's ratings, solely on his handling of the coronavirus, have gone from 48% to 42% in the first week of April.
Good thing Cuomo has President Trump there to bail his woefully unprepared ass out.
The great leader has once again owned Obama. His virus has surpassed the death count of Obama’s H1N1 pandemic by thousands and he’s just getting started. The chosen one should throw himself a victory parade for all his people.

All hail the great leader.
The great leader has once again owned Obama. His virus has surpassed the death count of Obama’s H1N1 pandemic by thousands and he’s just getting started. The chosen one should throw himself a victory parade for all his people.

All hail the great leader. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
According to many of the DemPanickers early estimates, Trump has saved millions of lives so far already.
  • oeb11
  • 04-15-2020, 03:41 PM
Typical Fascist DPST - gives Obama - the great and powerful- a pass - and Trump is a "murderer with blood on his hands" - and soley responsible for the Chinese Wuhan virus.

Fascist DPST Lying Propaganda - j66!!!
You got that ass backwards. Had the great leader begin preparation for a likely Pandemic (which his intelligence agencies were warning) the death count could have been lower at this particular time in history.
  • oeb11
  • 04-15-2020, 03:51 PM
Thank U for ur participation j66!
You got that ass backwards. Had the great leader begin preparation for a likely Pandemic (which his intelligence agencies were warning) the death count could have been lower at this particular time in history. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Nope, I'm pretty sure everyone agrees had he not acted as quickly as he did, the death count would have been much worse.

That certainly Trumps your could have by a mile.
Amusing that the loony-left gets so up in arms about the way Trump is using the media like the punching dummies they are. Well..I meant the part where they think that is the goal. It's his training regimen for the big match. All top tier athletes have a rigorous training program, for months before the big match - the 2 min vid below explains it better than I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-hs0RbnP4

Let's get ready to RUMMMMMMBLLLLLLLE! Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

that's some pretty good photoshop work in that video.