Calls from the wives...

From bustyamy
"""Yes at times, us whores save marriages"""

I met a fellow at my ATF place, that gave me medical advice that concerned his ex, that saved my wife from quack doctors.
I of course cannot give more details truly bizarre
  • BDD
  • 02-18-2014, 09:49 AM
No such numbers should be stored on either phone - personal or hobby. It is easy enough to store them on ECCIE and look them up when needed.

I have a crazy relative that Google's every unknown number on her family's cell phone bill every month. Y'all might want to consider that as well when you are making that "Should I or shouldn't I" hobby phone decision.

Props to CSC for the quick CL response.
I have a crazy relative that Google's every unknown number on her family's cell phone bill every month. Y'all might want to consider that as well when you are making that "Should I or shouldn't I" hobby phone decision. Originally Posted by BDD
There is a "question" regarding a "hobby phone"?
  • JFF
  • 02-18-2014, 11:54 AM
Best hobby phone?
Burner phones/pre-paid phones are the best for hobby phones. No plans, no statement in the mail and you can choose how much time to put on it. Boost mobile, cricket, etc :-)
Someone should start a thread on hobby phones...
....and Incall vs Outcall
  • bbkid
  • 02-19-2014, 07:01 AM
.....and which provider gives a better blowjob
.......and where's the best area to stay when visiting
This happen to me a couple of times in 1 week too - The wives must be getting more information on things- There is a way to lock the phones even if they are throw aways-
Did someone say Blowjobs? :-P lol I love them personally, wouldn't mind being part of that contest! Lol
^^^^^^^
I can verify that.
Did someone say Blowjobs? :-P lol I love them personally, wouldn't mind being part of that contest! Lol Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair
Hmmm I need to verify that :-)
I use a TracFone from Walmart as my Hobby Phone! Cheap to buy, low monthly cost. NO RECORDS!
You could all ways keep your numbers written on scraps of paper in your wallet.Hopefully your wife girlfriend or other people do not look in your wallet very often.