What is a Liberal? What is a Conservative?

Wrong about what? Not that he hasn’t been dramatically wrong at times (ex: Covid lockdown), but the question is too vague. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It doesn't matter what he was wrong about. When has trump admitted he was wrong? it's not a vague question.
“I’ve never said I’m a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I am not. I’ve said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video, are one of them,” Donald Trump said, in a videotaped message posted to Facebook, on Friday night. “I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize.”

Trump’s somber statement came more than eight hours afterThe Washington Postpublished audio and video of the Republican nominee from 2005, in which he bragged that his stardom allowed him to “anything” he wanted to women, including, “grab them by the pussy.”
As we argue what liberal and conservative are, let's avoid the binary rhetorical trap a d absolutist language that's pervasive on both sides of the conversation.

Let's also remember that trying to portray this as a binary continuum is also a bit wonky. Think outside the box.

Like Trump apologizing, there are things out there that some either don't know about, forgot about, or pretend don't exist as we try to force a binary framework on our conversations. Because it's easy to create us and them instead of realizing that "we" aren't uniform and neither are "they"