Why not just do what you say?? It's not that hard

• BLM69
  • 03-07-2018, 04:28 PM
Cindy -

thank you so much for the introduction with MelissaStar.. she was a damn good time and review coming soon!! Originally Posted by honest_abe
You give her the H.A. treatment?
hell yes BLM.. you know me!!

• BLM69
  • 03-07-2018, 04:36 PM
hell yes BLM.. you know me!!
Originally Posted by honest_abe
Hell yeah! 👍
while I only have a limited number of reviews to my name, I've gone so far as to offer to bring my tablet with me (leaving it hidden in the car during our visit of course) and write the review immediately after, before I even pull out... of the lot. I feel like it's sort of respect thing... Heck, I'd do it on my phone while recouping my energy if it wouldn't push me over time.. just thinking with my fingers....
Cindy -

thank you so much for the introduction with MelissaStar.. she was a damn good time and review coming soon!! Originally Posted by honest_abe
posted!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060578983
Kinda shitty he didn't write a review. I would agree with Golforfish on the fact that sometimes writing the review can be an issue when you have family at the house and can't get away, but the fact the Hobbyist in question hasn't responded to you or given an explanation makes this situation worse.

Side note, I really wish ladies would stop calling their pool of clientele "cheap". We have lives and financial obligations too. I set my cap per session at a certain price and I simply refuse to go above that. There have been a few ladies I've seen that I would have never had the opportunity to meet had they not offered a review special.

There are a lot of reviewers here in Dallas that could have hooked your girl up... me included! Im sure Abe will be all over it too! Just reach out to us or even reach out to one of your regulars and have him review her. Originally Posted by txboi817
all well thought out reasonable thoughts
posted!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060578983 Originally Posted by honest_abe
Thank you so much Abe