Do like providers to wear corsets and garter belts and stockings

True Lovely...that's why I used the quotes
I love stockings (and am fairly known for a certain type apparently) but hate garters. You'll NEVER see me wear one. Corsets and waspies? Eh....maybe if you brought it as something for me to wear, but I certainly don't own anything.

That being said, I have a dresser full of pretty things that suit my personality and body type quite well Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa

Been there....done that, and you look stunning in those "special" stockings !!

I wouldn't mind seeing you in a schoolgirl outfit complete with white stay-up stockings, though.....hint, hint
I like corsets and garters.. but I agree, kind of formal. I will wear upon request only. Takes too long to get out of it. Id rather have something sexy on that can come off in 2 seconds.
I like corsets and garters.. but I agree, kind of formal. I will wear upon request only. Takes too long to get out of it. Id rather have something sexy on that can come off in 2 seconds. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

Will the choir give Lacy a resounding AMEN!!

Will the choir give Lacy a resounding AMEN!!
Originally Posted by pyramider
ONLY if I can give you a couple "OH MY GODs"!!!
It depends a great deal on the lady, how comfortable they are with the look etc. My muse Lindsey Lacey loves and collects hosiery and other dainties. She also looks hot as hell in them:

I love Dressing up for the gentlemen..
Stockings, garters, corsets, no panties for easy access!!!
That too is a seemingly lost art, Lady Red. It's not so much lost on the "youth" vs. "mature/experienced" providers as it does with cultural bias. There are many "young" or new providers entering the game who are aware of the importance of that aspect of "dressing" for the person. However, culture dictates for most fems entering the hobby towards a mentality of fuck, get it over with, where's my money (oh sorry, they get that right up front). That serves many well, for the smash and dash. I'm more of a connoisseur of "good pussy" and that includes the allure and seduction that comes along with it!

I love for a woman to dress up for the moment even though the majority if not all will be removed during "play". I love it when she wears her heels and thigh-highs during...Sexy. I even love pushing the panties aside and fucking with lingerie still on. That only happens in the most lustful, heated experiences.

I too do my best to dress to impress. I will not be fucking with my clothes on but the presentation is important. I never wear underwear with holes, dirty socks, nor an undershirt with holes.
I LOVE CORSETS, GARTERS, STOCKINGS!!!

.....what a corset does for me, sets the tone.... O YEA!!! Very romantic, very sensual, and very seductive. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
Good stuff!! The whole read but I really want to echo the part about setting the tone though. It doesn't really matter what she wears but her presentation guides me in the direction of how I will go about session. When they get all dolly up for you like that, you really want to show your appreciation.
I love Dressing up for the gentlemen..
Stockings, garters, corsets, no panties for easy access!!! Originally Posted by LadyRed
I'm in love, LadyRed

A couple years ago, I arranged a long date with a provider where she would wear a corset, garter, stocking under a business dress suit. The corset was laced tightly to accentuate her figure (and make it a little difficult to breath). We spent the evening wandering the city, going to restaurants, theaters, coffee shops, taxis, elevators, storage rooms, roof tops. I asked her to give me her panties at the first restaurant we visited. And of course, we did naughty things at every possible opportunity. I was pretty sure she would pass out on a few occasions. At the end of the night, after we got back to my room and we ripped that corset off, she told me it was the hottest night of her life. Fond memories
Sounds lovely Graycoat.

I love lingerie......thigh highs and heels......garter belt with stockings/matching bra or corset.

I'm with LadyRed, no panties unless requested.
For only a select few I will If they would like to buy it, I will wear it and tease them right out of their briefs!