All this boob talk got me too thinking. Which do yall prefer?

I like many types of boobs. More importantly, it depends on the person they are attached to.

Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Thank you babe
All this boob talk has me thincking about taint.
Thanks ronrocket! As for implants! I have saline, tear drop, with silicone outer shell textured! Mine were not a want but we're paid for by insurance due to wonderful cancer! However, I did my research! I went to several doctors consults prior to doing radical mestectomy with implants at same time! There are a lot of factors to think about! My most important factor was that my muscle wouldn't be cut! As a athlete at the time it was very important to me! My implants are great! Most that has seen them can not tell they were not real and unless we discuss it, I usually don't correct many men that have played with them! I am 11 years post op and honestly think it was my best choice! I have an incredible doctor in the area I refer to all the time! If you need more information, I have a plethora of information on side effects! Options! Types! And statistics! I hope this information helps a little!
I just like them. . Favor naturals small with perfect nipples. Wouldn't know saline mms from silicone
All this boob talk has got me a bit horny.

Tara's boobies do look nice !!
Saline feels more natural.
But more research is needed.
Warm ones....

I vote for a field study. Too many hypotheses floating. The only thing we all agree on is that Tara really does have nice breasts. I too have examined them thoroughly, although not lately enough.
  • tom51
  • 11-12-2013, 02:12 PM
hello tara long time no see, my fault but could tell yours were saline as they just have a more natural feel to my vote is saline
Saline more natural? Not at all....the whole saline vs. Silicone had a lot more to do with safety and cost. There was never much question which looked and felt more 'natural'. But in the last few years new materials have become available that are much more durable and safer than the old silicone.
hello tara long time no see, my fault but could tell yours were saline as they just have a more natural feel to my vote is saline Originally Posted by tom51
Hey there Tom well thank you
^ not fucked up ones
As long as there are 2 , I am good