Do Men Pay Attention to Backgrounds?

wildwooly, I would think she put that dong in the picture on purpose. She is probably an expert at using it in many ways and you might not want to turn your back on her unless ............
Regardless if the back grounds are clean or dirty with condoms or dogs, i know for a fact if the girl is hot men will go see her anyway, they are thinking with their manhood and honestly you guys are still giving them publicity, funny thing, i really don't look at other providers ads and i don't judge because men will always be men and they choose pussy over a back ground.
Regardless if the back grounds are clean or dirty with condoms or dogs, i know for a fact if the girl is hot men will go see her anyway, they are thinking with their manhood and honestly you guys are still giving them publicity, funny thing, i really don't look at other providers ads and i don't judge because men will always be men and they choose pussy over a back ground. Originally Posted by KimFX

i am def going to disagree. Most men have more class than that. At least the ones I see... and some that have been just friends. Not all men will bang some chick just because her pic (probably photoshopped) looks good. Most men, no matter how horny.. have common sense and class.
I never see a provider based on how she looks in her showcase or ad pics. If she catches my interest, I will then do my research (i.e., read reviews). I am not the most observant person in the world and I would probably wouldn't notice the items in the background that you mentioned. I do notice the quality of the photos, however. And that will influence my decision to see or not to see.
I never see a provider based on how she looks in her showcase or ad pics. If she catches my interest, I will then do my research (i.e., read reviews). I am not the most observant person in the world and I would probably wouldn't notice the items in the background that you mentioned. I do notice the quality of the photos, however. And that will influence my decision to see or not to see. Originally Posted by u69too

That is more like it, the quality of the photos and read reviews,
reviews speaks for themselves.
The decision to see any given provider can be very complex or simple depending on the guy. Pictures are very important including background. What is of particular interest to me is that some providers post a lot of pictures that they think are suitable. They need to get a second opinion in many cases from a trusted male friend. You can post 10 great pics but if one is not enticing, it can take everything away from the others. I always judge a gal in terms of her pictures not by the best picture but by the worst picture so make them all hotttt. Reviews are obviously important sometimes not for what they say but what they dont say or what the provider doesn't or didn't do.
  • 69er
  • 04-15-2012, 05:53 PM
I definitely pay attention. Wish I could still pull it up but saw a pic with a girl and the toilet was visible and there was a floater in it. If you can't flush, I don't think I want to see you...lol Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729
I remember that one well. I nearly fell off my chair laughing. Immediately put her on the "never going to call her" list.

I've seen many interesting things. European power sockets... and a lady who looks much too hot for the price, most likely stock photos and the lady who does show up will try and pull a bait and switch. She'll want a cancellation fee as well.
WhiteC ..you may be right,,i wouldnt want to drop the soap in front of her !
another one i saw one day was a gal posing in front of a picture of what looked like her parents or an older couple..lol
WhiteC ..you may be right,,i wouldnt want to drop the soap in front of her !
another one i saw one day was a gal posing in front of a picture of what looked like her parents or an older couple..lol Originally Posted by wildwooly1
OMG!! lol mood killer!
Wildwooly, those pics are very fascinating to me. Even if I was not interested in her, I would probably email or PM her if I was able and ask her about the picture. Some gals just have a bizarre side which is reflected in their pics which might make the time with them very hotttttt.
Some are more observant than others...
So you gals need to start thinking about putting some "interesting items" in the background of your pics for us guys to be more enticed. You can leave out the toliets etc as those just create too much confusion and anxiety for most of us.
i am def going to disagree. Most men have more class than that. At least the ones I see... and some that have been just friends. Not all men will bang some chick just because her pic (probably photoshopped) looks good. Most men, no matter how horny.. have common sense and class. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Thank you for clearing that up. I don't choose a provider based hot pics,
So you gals need to start thinking about putting some "interesting items" in the background of your pics for us guys to be more enticed. You can leave out the toliets etc as those just create too much confusion and anxiety for most of us. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
And here i thought my tatas were enticing! LOL Course those are in the foreground.

Thank you for clearing that up. I don't choose a provider based hot pics, Originally Posted by Milehigh65
Welcome.. i just dont see categorizing ALL the guys into one lump area. Maybe its just what one sees everyday? I know the men I have the pleasure meeting have ALL done research and are aware of what i bring, what i dont bring and have been VERY mind stimulating! I get lost in conversations with many (afterwards)

Anyways- its why i originally started this thread was to get all their opinions.. Not to put them down or categorize. Plus i just thought the topic was funny and wanted to hear others stories of things they have seen.

IMHO- if a lady cant keep her incall clean... can we trust that she is clean? If she cant pay attention to background details.. is she going to pay attention to the details bcd... how your body reacts to certain touches..ur likes.. or dislikes? etc etc.
So you gals need to start thinking about putting some "interesting items" in the background of your pics for us guys to be more enticed. You can leave out the toliets etc as those just create too much confusion and anxiety for most of us. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Like an adult version of the Highlights Magazine picture search? LOL

Every time Lacy mentions the Vagisil I cant help but think about the grocery store scene in Me, Myself and Irene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUjMwiOm8sA
....and I have one for the Crabs too courtesy of the Kids in the Hall.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN_zaW5Tep4

But as to the actual subject. Hell yes I observe a lot in backgrounds. Lots of info to be garnered from them.