THE NCNS, Bad TCB, etc LIST:

Sfarr70 was a NCNS this past Christmas.
So can we now add providers who offer BBFS to our lists as bad TCB since proviers seem to be able to?
And no one said our feelings were hurt, we just wanted to keep the thread clean and informative. Originally Posted by AtxTexMex
I'm finding this quite informative, actually. Free exchange of information right? As far as "clean", you didn't really expect that did you? There is no point having it in coed if the ladies can't participate. Guys can have bad TCB. Guys can NCNS. If it's in COED, it should be COED, both in subject and participation.

The goal you are trying to accomplish should be in ML. They will get the information regardless of where it is, but in ML you can achieve your goal of no "other side of the story" being posted.
The worst TCB/NCNS issues I ever had was with that old hopefully forgotten agency RBB and Mint. Boy that Marco sure was a tool and had no idea how to schedule or get his ladies to show on time. Since it closed the only real bad tcb issues I've had was with ladies still associated with him (openly or claiming to be indi). I also remember how they used to keep tabs on guys and openly call them out.

hmmmmmmm...............
I'm finding this quite informative, actually. Free exchange of information right? As far as "clean", you didn't really expect that did you? There is no point having it in coed if the ladies can't participate. Guys can have bad TCB. Guys can NCNS. If it's in COED, it should be COED, both in subject and participation.

The goal you are trying to accomplish should be in ML. They will get the information regardless of where it is, but in ML you can achieve your goal of no "other side of the story" being posted. Originally Posted by cyrick
No, I agree. I never said the women couldn't participate. I expected them to, we were just discussing the request if a specific service as being bad qualifying as bad tcb or a nqns
No, I agree. I never said the women couldn't participate. I expected them to, we were just discussing the request if a specific service as being bad qualifying as bad tcb or a nqns Originally Posted by AtxTexMex
I think you meant to say ncns, as opposed to nqns hehe...

it's an interesting question. If I were in the providers shoes, I might consider a request for BBFS as bad TCB or bad BCD, depending how and when it occurred. I suppose it's good that they asked at least though as opposed to being devious about it. Would you consider it bad TCB if a lady advertised BBBJ or Greek and then refused to do it when you arrived? Agreeing to one thing and receiving another, or nothing at all is bad TCB in my book. Not too dissimilar...
I think this list is stupid. (calling the "list" NOT anyone in particular stupid) If there is a member that has a NCNS pattern then, the better way (just a suggestion) to identify them might be like this:

When it happens guys or girls, the party that was inconvenienced should write up a summary of the events in co-ed allowing only the parties involved to post or chime-in, let them hash it out. It will be clear after a few posts who the guilty or party at fault really is.

Remember the girl (emilyDD) that stole the TAG watch? How long did it take everyone to figure that out who was at fault? Members will make up their own minds on who to avoid.
It worked so well, that she owned up to it. Bet she will NEVER do that again.

Including the parties handles in the title would make research easier.
Don't worry "ladies" your participation will not be included in the future developments . This is to be taken off this site , where eccie guidelines will not apply . Then anything worth posting , will be posted , and exchanged freely . Thank you for the shove in the right direction , I know you thought you were doing providers a favor , can't help but think you've actually done them a disservice , as the alternative will not be accessible to them.
I can fully understand when a particular provider has a repeated behavior which has to be called out for the benefit of all but what I don't quite get is threads whose overall demeanor or contribution is to generate animosity between providers and mongers in general.

I was under the impression that the main purpose and benefit of a hooker site is to provide alerts and to draw hookers and mongers together. Not put them on opposing sides.

A clear indicator is the fact that no providers other than Missy have chimed in. Why? Because the whole atmosphere seems toxic and puts a bad taste in their mouth so to speak.
There is only one road this thread can take and that is to pit mongers against hookers.
Do that and Nobody wins.
A clear indicator is the fact that no providers other than Missy have chimed in. Why? Because the whole atmosphere seems toxic and puts a bad taste in their mouth so to speak. Originally Posted by Codybeast
No, It's due to the fear of being punished and or threatened by these troublemakers. My point proven, again! Do you blame them?
Who are you DISRESPECTING ( take notice Mods ) by calling people TROUBLEMAKERS . That isn't very nice , nobodies calling you names . I find this offensive .
No, It's due to the fear of being punished and or threatened by these troublemakers. My point proven, again! Do you blame them? Originally Posted by MISS1402

You've brought up "Fear of being punished and or threatened by these guys" many times now over numerous threads.

What exactly does that mean? How can any monger possibly punish or threaten any provider's business? This makes no sense to me.

Only a very tiny and insignificant handful of the huge database of potential clients on ECCIE actually socialize together. I personally NEVER mix the two worlds.

Even that handful of "Buds" are loyal to their Dicks first and foremost. Regardless of what is posted in Coed they will call you IF their dicks get hard looking at your photos.
You've brought up "Fear of being punished and or threatened by these guys" many times now over numerous threads.

What exactly does that mean? How can any monger possibly punish or threaten any provider's business? This makes no sense to me.

Only a very tiny and insignificant handful of the huge database of potential clients on ECCIE actually socialize together. I personally NEVER mix the two worlds.

Even that handful of "Buds" are loyal to their Dicks first and foremost. Regardless of what is posted in Coed they will call you IF their dicks get hard looking at your photos. Originally Posted by Codybeast
They won't get hard looking at his photo's. Maybe some of the ladies he represents. He can't post un-anonymously because he's a dude and is fucking with all of you. He run's an agency or now I guess he's just a behind the scene pimp who can sit here and out guy's one by one or make shit up because it's hard to prove. He wasn't getting any txt last night or having anyone ask him for bb. It's all lies, this is his MO, he out's girls and guys. he tries to drive the price up for his ladies. He sends out unsolicited txts to guys as all of his girls to drum up business. In the end the chicks he represents would be better off without him because he is a poison to the world and to eccie and all of his ladies will slow down now because of what he has done.

Feel free to pm for a complete list of the ladies to now avoid that may or may not be rumored to be working with him (it goes both ways marco)

K************
C*****
K*****
P*****
C************
M***
M***
U***
They won't get hard looking at his photo's. Maybe some of the ladies he represents. He can't post un-anonymously because he's a dude and is fucking with all of you. He run's an agency or now I guess he's just a behind the scene pimp who can sit here and out guy's one by one or make shit up because it's hard to prove. He wasn't getting any txt last night or having anyone ask him for bb. It's all lies, this is his MO, he out's girls and guys. he tries to drive the price up for his ladies. He sends out unsolicited txts to guys as all of his girls to drum up business. In the end the chicks he represents would be better off without him because he is a poison to the world and to eccie and all of his ladies will slow down now because of what he has done.

Feel free to pm for a complete list of the ladies to now avoid that may or may not be rumored to be working with him (it goes both ways marco)

K************
C*****
K*****
P*****
C************
M***
M***
U*** Originally Posted by homer13
Your detective work is greatly appreciated. That basic insight changes the entire dynamic his multiple Misses have on the board just as it certainly makes complete sense of everything going on here.
Had my 2nd No Show by Countryx3Levi today.
9/18/2012
After moving the appointment to a later time than originally scheduled she NC/NS.
She might have good reviews, but may leave you hanging as well.
I've scheduled twice and got no showed twice.

K************
C*****
K*****
P*****
C************
M***
M***
U*** Originally Posted by homer13
EXCUSE ME??!! do NOT BASH my name when you do not know the facts. I don't know why you and Absolutely(the only two that I know of) have such a hard on for me..and really don't care..for the whole board to read..

I AM INDEPENDENT..

If you have any questions ask me.. DO NOT believe everything you hear!
I have kept my mouth shut for a long time while ABsolutely has bashed me.. which I get, jealousy is a B****. why I am continually being associated with Marco is beyond me. I have seen several members who are well known in the community that will vouch that I AM NOT with him nor have ever been.