swallowing

Heck Roxxxy have you ever had a cum cocktail? MI BAD?
I might be a sick little cumslut but I fucking love being fed cum. It honestly is delicious to me. Originally Posted by RoxxxyRae
Your inbox is probably blowing up right now.
Swallowing=makes clean up that much easier lol
Prefer cumming in/around her mouth and face and watching her generally make a drooly mess of things. Swallowing not required. Moist wash cloth always nearby
Do you know why sex is like a bank account?

No interest after withdrawal.

Swallowing doesn't really do much for me, because after I blow my load, I don't really care what happens to it. No interest after withdrawal.

For that matter, CIM isn't all that important to me. Some of my best happy endings have been delivered by hand, or even by foot.

The foot thing is a specialized skill, though, and not everyone can pull it off. Pun intended.
  • quzi
  • 09-17-2018, 08:52 PM
snoballs rock!
I prefer ‘cum play’ over swallowing. A good COF, snowball, spit on belly, etc far outweighs a swallow for me. The trick is finding a lady who is into all that. So, any suggestions are welcome.
I like a woman to keep sucking a couple of minutes after I pop
Most spitters don’t finish the job and the swallowers do - keep sucking my dick to get every drop - plus there is no mess
My regulars swallow too
dirtyolderprofman you would need to say that up front because it is my experience that a lot if not most guys would hate that last 2 mins after pop sucking because they get too sensitive to take that added attention. what say you guys? would you like if she kept going for 2 mins after u popped? does your dick get too sensitive?
Too sensitive, but she'd know when enough is enough. I'd say yikes or something.
Too sensitive, but she'd know when enough is enough. I'd say yikes or something. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Exactly. I keep going, gently, until he cries uncle.
They just need to go gently after the pop! I agree Dev Null and B Three!
Eh I will do CIM no problem. However I won't swallow. For me fluid bonding is a very personal thing. Even in my personal life I am very selective who I will swallow for. I have to have strong feelings for someone to do it. Just as I won't BB with anyone. Cum on me all day I love it! It's just a matter of preference for everyone. I've had clients not see me because they wanted NQNS. It's cool I kindly point them in the right direction.
Interesting. That’s the best answer I’ve heard for someone not swallowing. Thanks for sharing. I’ve oft wondered about CIM but nonswallow. Thanks. Xoxo
Swallowers will always be my atf's.