Helping The Transition From ASPD (1950) to Eccie (2019)

You must work for Kim Jung Il or the Grand Ayatollah Sistani of Iran, the Taliban, Imperlist China or the Uganda rebels, Because those are the only ones that want to stifle free speech against those wih whom they disagree. The only people consistently violating the rules of this board by being obnoxious and engaging in constant naming calling, harrassment, and thread hi-jacking are you and your friends. You guys should have been banned along. You whine and cry, kick and scream like a baby because someone doewnt agree with you. Shameful pitiful and classless behavior Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

TLDR. You try so hard, but no style, and surely no substance. None!

By the way, my comments that you addressed were to Darth Maul, not you. By addressing my comments, are you saying that Darth Maul can't handle his business and you need to front for him?

Darth Maul doesn't need nor require your help to better moderate.

I did address you with one question, which was how many times have you been banned here?
Or yourself. How many times have you been banned? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Get back on Track or face the fate of Lester. Lol

TLDR. You try so hard, but no style, and surely no substance. None!

By the way, my comments that you addressed were to Darth Maul, not you. By addressing my comments, are you saying that Darth Maul can't handle his business and you need to front for him?

Darth Maul doesn't need nor require your help to better moderate.

I did address you with one question, which was how many times have you been banned here? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Maybe Darth Maul is the same person?
  • R.M.
  • 03-11-2019, 11:05 AM
This one for you. Beautiful memories eh?

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I actually identify with this. Don't be confused.

In all due respect, if you know there is an issue with a member, then it's up to the board staff to solve the problem. But I see where you're coming from, however we have no power outside of the power to ignore.

Is there an option for board staff to take away a persons thread starting privileges? This would be a good place to start. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
It could be done in the form of a supreme directive.

Prior to a couple of years ago Co-ed was pretty vibrant. Sure there was some trollish activity but for the most part it was in response to stupidity, not spamming the board with virulent BS looking for a reaction. Hell, I was one of the biggest attention whores of all but it was all in good fun, self deprecating for the most part. I don't remember anyone ever complaining about it.

What we have now is not trolls but a cancer that has eaten away at the community of Houston Co-ed. There is no information being exchanged, just more and more of this BS. The number of regular posters is a fraction of what it used to be. Just look at the list of top posters over on the left. Many of those were Houston Co-ed regulars. If they don't bother posting in Houston anymore then how may others have stopped and why? Those top posters are all still active on the board, just not Houston Co-ed. I guess there just comes a time when you say "fuck it".

Prior to a couple of years ago Co-ed was pretty vibrant. Sure there was some trollish activity but for the most part it was in response to stupidity, not spamming the board with virulent BS looking for a reaction. Hell, I was one of the biggest attention whores of all but it was all in good fun, self deprecating for the most part. I don't remember anyone ever complaining about it.

What we have now is not trolls but a cancer that has eaten away at the community of Houston Co-ed. There is no information being exchanged, just more and more of this BS. The number of regular posters is a fraction of what it used to be. Just look at the list of top posters over on the left. Many of those were Houston Co-ed regulars. If they don't bother posting in Houston anymore then how may others have stopped and why? Those top posters are all still active on the board, just not Houston Co-ed. I guess there just comes a time when you say "fuck it". Originally Posted by boardman
^ exhibit A. More intolerance from the far right. All up in my cake mix when all yall have to do is put me on ignore. I wouldnt care at all the real question is why dont you put me on ignore? There's nothing stopping you right? Ohh wait you don't because you want to cry victim...so sad and pathetic.

And for the record I've already been issued a Supreme Directive ...its a stressful event.

What we have now is not trolls but a cancer that has eaten away at the community of Houston Co-ed. There is no information being exchanged, just more and more of this BS. The number of regular posters is a fraction of what it used to be. Just look at the list of top posters over on the left. Many of those were Houston Co-ed regulars. If they don't bother posting in Houston anymore then how may others have stopped and why? Those top posters are all still active on the board, just not Houston Co-ed. I guess there just comes a time when you say "fuck it". Originally Posted by boardman
Amen brother cat!
It’s the reason I stopped posting for more than 2 years ago.
This place is a sewer now.
I actually identify with this. Don't be confused.

Originally Posted by R.M.

Oh dang...I had you pegged.. (no pun intended) as a Cheers gal.

Amen brother cat!
It’s the reason I stopped posting for more than 2 years ago.
This place is a sewer now. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Put me on ignore. And your fake or contrived problem is solved. do you have the courage to put me on ignore?
The problem with the ignore function as I understand it is that quoted material still shows up. Threads started by the ignored party still show up. It's not really an effective way of making the cancer go away, it just masks a small part of the symptoms.
^ exhibit A. More intolerance from the far right. All up in my cake mix when all yall have to do is put me on ignore. I wouldnt care at all the real question is why dont you put me on ignore? There's nothing stopping you right? Ohh wait you don't because you want to cry victim...so sad and pathetic.

And for the record I've already been issued a Supreme Directive ...its a stressful event. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

How's this for intolerance?
I wish all religious people could be put on their own planet to savage each other. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I guess a lot of us here feel the same about you. That's all.

Do I need to quote where you expressed your disdain for the men and women who keep you safe, build your roads, keep your water safe to drink and power coming into your home.
You are the most intolerant person on this board.

Wasn't it you who wanted to be able to turn off comments on your stupid posts?
The problem with the ignore function as I understand it is that quoted material still shows up. Threads started by the ignored party still show up. It's not really an effective way of making the cancer go away, it just masks a small part of the symptoms. Originally Posted by boardman
Excuses excuses...

Sounds like someone needs SC more than they're letting on. Ignoring me is the first step in showing your sincerity..its a simple step to take... It's no wonder you cats arent taken seriously. You need me. I understand the human psyche very well. You have to engage me in order to feel accomplished everyday. Indeed The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup its SC's post of the day. Yall so live for it. Reading my posts I'm sure is better than a Pepper crusted Sirloin Steak topped with Capers and Jumbo lump crab with a side of lobster tail. Indeed yall need me more than you desire to even have sex.
wrong
Then press that ignore button and wallah...problem solved...your life will go on. Stop feigning outrage and appreciate me while I still help yall out of your eternal boredom. Yall should be thanking me before I decide to leave
Please leave