fake Review!

• Trey
  • 02-04-2013, 10:27 PM
This needs to stay on the topic of the first post. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Did y'all decide if review is fake or not?
Trey, you need to stop really. If you think that review was real and I'm that disgusting, making stupid noises and let some idiot take a picture of me you are a idiot. You want it up so you can make fun and laugh at me. You don't give a fuck, you just want to point fingers and laugh and show your ass. If I ever get a bad review, a real one ill except it. I won't complain if its done with a little more respect! Guys feel free to review me honestly, I don't give a fuck! I welcome it, and so far they are all good. Stop being an ass on this one subject, move on to someone else Trey! I'm done with this shit. I don't have to defend myself for someone I don't know!
Tired of reading about fake review GONE HOGGIN '.
I'm done with this shit.
Tired of reading about fake review GONE HOGGIN '. Originally Posted by rockerrick
A man should be taught as a boy to never disrespect a female. Doesn't matter if she is black, white, skinny, fat, a hooker, or works in a library. If you do then shame on you! And that's me putting it nicely
Tired of reading about fake review GONE HOGGIN '. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Don't worry. There'll be something else in a few days.

It's obviously not all Amy's fault. But she does have a big red button that people can't seem to stop pushing to get her wound up.

And no one is forcing anyone to read these threads.

Plus, there is an important bigger issue at stake. Playing around with the review system on a site DEDICATED to the review system is the equivalent of kidding around about (edit by staff -JaD )at the security gate in an airport.
  • Trey
  • 02-04-2013, 11:56 PM
The man said get back on topic I was just asking a valid question. Don't you want them to say its fake if you KNOW it's fake? Why so much hate I said nothing bad? I even said sorry for the bad things I said earlier. Now you attack my mother, I never attack your kids or family. That's just wrong, very low.
Though you know the review was ugly, and so fake. There are some who want it up just for entertainment or to get back at me or whatever. I really don't care, its not gonna stop me. I have a home to support, that's what keeps me here. One stupid false review isn't gonna stop me. I have plenty of true ones to void that shit out!
That statement wasn't aimed at you Trey. The one that was said Trey. As a matter of fact I don't even think you are in the category of the biggest jerks! I made a post for you, that was the only one aimed at you.
  • Trey
  • 02-05-2013, 12:12 AM
Oh ok cool I was all like what I do.
Trey, you know I don't give a fuck, and have no filter. If I ment it for you, I would tell you. I did not at all. There are some on here that are absolutely worthless. You just talk out of your ass sometimes, and I realyy can't see you meaning any harm with what you post. That's just how I feel.
Heh
A man should be taught as a boy to never disrespect a female. Doesn't matter if she is black, white, skinny, fat, a hooker, or works in a library. If you do then shame on you! And that's me putting it nicely Originally Posted by bustyamy
A woman should be taught as a girl to never direspect a male. Doesnt matter if he is black, white, skinny, fat, gigilo, or works in a library.

Since the alleged fake review was deleted. So should this thread.
Three sides is slipping. Not one GOD DAMN mention of taint to rectify the situation.
  • linux
  • 02-05-2013, 10:20 AM
You would be in "hog" heaven lmao Originally Posted by bustyamy