If we went to war with Russia, who among us would be rooting against Obama winning

We will put you down as a Obama hater and a Putin supporter. Originally Posted by WTF
Neither. But you've been wrong before, so nothing new here.
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 03:17 PM
nobodys going to war with Russia
LLIdiot couldn't even FIND Russia without using a Romanoff-era map!
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 05:54 PM
Neither. But you've been wrong before, so nothing new here. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Like you've never been wrong...is that what you are trying to imply LL?

You hate Obama...you have never said a good word about the man. I actually liked Bush. I've liked all our President, even that senile Reagan.

But I have no doubt that you wish Obama to fail. Not for the good of the country but for the good of your party. You want Obama to look bad in front of Putin. That is why you and JD and others compare Putin to Reagan.

I will say it again....oil prices is wtf has given Putin his bravado...not anything Obama has done or not done. If you do not understand that fact you do not understand Realpolitik.

.... I actually liked Bush... Originally Posted by WTF
Gawd, you're even wrong on being wrong.

Refresh my memory on what qualities or policies of Bush you liked. I must have missed those posts.

Thanks in advance for your buffoonery.

• WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 06:18 PM
Gawd, you're even wrong on being wrong.

Refresh my memory on what qualities or policies of Bush you liked. I must have missed those posts.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
Look old man...it is not my job to refresh your fading memory. You and grandma are on the chopping block! We have neither the money , time nor inclination to wipe your ass.
Omackdaddy brought this on himself... he deserves all of the humiliation, he is getting... he hates this country and will go down as a laughing stock... THE END
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 07:53 PM
Omackdaddy brought this on himself... he deserves all of the humiliation, he is getting... he hates this country and will go down as a laughing stock... THE END Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Obama is at fault for world oil price's rising?
Obama is at fault for world oil price's rising? Originally Posted by WTF
NO... for hating America

Keystone Delusional-ism at it's best
Russia had to deal with tumbling oil prices in the 1980's and 1990's. You do understand that the rise of oil prices is the cause of Putin success?

Any conversation about geopolitics without that in the headline is nothing more than a show of ignorance. Originally Posted by WTF
Read the question again, dickhead. The question is:

“Whose diplomatic skills vis-a-vis the Russians do you rate as superior (and why) – Reagan's or Obama's?”

Nothing to do with oil prices or geopolitics or timeframe. If Reagan was President today, he would be applying the same set of skills he displayed in the 1980s.

Just as I predicted, you refuse to answer the question. Instead you deflect - and reveal once again what a phony, cowardly and convictionless dipshit you are. If you truly believed deep down that Obama knows what he is doing, you would come right out and tell us exactly how and why you think his diplomatic skills are superior. You can't do that, can you fagboy? Your deflecting only makes it obvious that Odumbo's foreign policy ineptitude scares you more than anyone.
Look old man...it is not my job to refresh your fading memory. You and grandma are on the chopping block! We have neither the money , time nor inclination to wipe your ass. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF - I like Jack Nicholson. Jack Nicholson is a smart man. You're no Jack Nicholson.

You hate Obama...you have never said a good word about the man. I actually liked Bush. I've liked all our President, even that senile Reagan.

But I have no doubt that you wish Obama to fail. Not for the good of the country but for the good of your party. You want Obama to look bad in front of Putin. That is why you and JD and others compare Putin to Reagan.

I will say it again....oil prices is wtf has given Putin his bravado...not anything Obama has done or not done. If you do not understand that fact you do not understand Realpolitik. Originally Posted by WTF
No, it wasn't oil prices. It was the city planning in Detroit a hundred years ago that caused this problem...ask BigLouise.
Look old man...it is not my job to refresh your fading memory. You and grandma are on the chopping block! We have neither the money, time nor inclination to wipe your ass. Originally Posted by WTF
A rather pathetic attempt at deflection moronic buffoon.

My recollection (which is actually quite good) is you used the term "neocon" consistently on ASPD.net when describing Bush.

You never had a nice thing to say about GWB. Now, better, re-take that stance before you imperil your membership in the Austin Reacharound Crew.

Moronic buffoon.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 11:26 PM
Read the question again, dickhead. The question is:

“Whose diplomatic skills vis-a-vis the Russians do you rate as superior (and why) – Reagan's or Obama's?”

Nothing to do with oil prices or geopolitics or timeframe. If Reagan was President today, he would be applying the same set of skills he displayed in the 1980s.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Nothing to do with oil prices!

Russia economy was collapsing because of cheap oil prices and their excursion into Afgan you dunce.

Just like we had a collapse after our excursion into Iraq and high oil prices. We were dependent on cheap oil , Russia on high oil prices.

Do you not see the inverse relationship?
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 11:32 PM
My recollection (which is actually quite good) is you used the term "neocon" consistently on ASPD.net when describing Bush.

You never had a nice thing to say about GWB. Now, better, re-take that stance before you imperil your membership in the Austin Reacharound Crew.

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I used neocon policy...which GWB was against before 9/11. Dickhead Cheney was the ringleader in the first term and got kicked to the curb in the 2nd term.
I never said I hated Bush like you Tea Turds do Obama. I liked the guy. He just fell into the Reagan trap of cutting taxes and deficits don't matter crap Cheney muttered.

Cheney to Treasury: "Deficits don't matter" Former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill was told "deficits don't matter" when he warned of a looming fiscal crisis.

O'Neill, fired in a shakeup of Bush's economic team in December 2002, raised objections to a new round of tax cuts and said the president balked at his more aggressive plan to combat corporate crime after a string of accounting scandals because of opposition from "the corporate crowd," a key constituency.
O'Neill said he tried to warn Vice President Dick Cheney that growing budget deficits-expected to top $500 billion this fiscal year alone-posed a threat to the economy. Cheney cut him off. "You know, Paul, Reagan proved deficits don't matter," he said, according to excerpts. Cheney continued: "We won the midterms (congressional elections). This is our due." A month later, Cheney told the Treasury secretary he was fired. The vice president's office had no immediate comment, but John Snow, who replaced O'Neill, insisted that deficits "do matter" to the administration.