What do you think's going to happen with Trump in the issue of voter fraud

If there is still a God looking over America, Trump will be in prison for the 2024 election.

Pence won’t have the ganas to run.

Trumpism will be defeated.

And disappear.

Praise God
If there is still a God looking over America, Trump will be in prison for the 2024 election.

Pence won’t have the ganas to run.

Trumpism will be defeated.

And disappear.

Praise God Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump nor to bad of guy.
So there was Fraud. Doesn't matter who's in on it Fraud is illegal and since there was fraud the Election was illegally handed to Biden. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yes, but if we can't prove enough fraud to matter then they have gotten away with it.

We should move on from the election fraud claims relative to overturning the election this year. We should get some really good investigators to find some proof. They have won this round. Biden won't be so bad if Georgia holds on for a Republican seat or two.
Foreign citizen LM ignores - or is unaware of the History of DPST fraud and election vote buying over centuries - from Tammany halll, to The Chicago Daly machine, to JFK/LBJ election fraud, and on and on.

Stick to the service of Boris - LM.

Or, get an education so you are informed to comment. Originally Posted by oeb11
This is 2020 not 1960, there was no evidence of fraud then and there is none now. I have a higher education which is why I'm not dumb enough to vote for someone like Trump.
I highly recommend that you educate yourself (if that's even possible). Biden will be president in a little over a week, gtf over it.
I'm going to put you on ignore because you are just terminally stupid and you can't fix stupid. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Is that the best you got? I'm smart enough not to vote for someone like Trump or believe the stupid shit that he says. But you are now aren't you? Nuff said!!!
I seen graffiti on a bathroom wall yesterday that said "I will miss your Trump" how sad how he flush him self.