Who Do You Bring Back?

Mia Long. Lost her number a few years ago even after she was no longer on here.

The other was from the aspd site and was a mixed thick girl that came here from Seattle. Eventually quit the hobby on here and was working at Paper Moon before disappearing. She was damn good I just cant remember her name right now ��
Nukeman Originally Posted by hot summer

Nukeman was a good guy. I'd like to see him back too.
yep
Mia Maxwell
Ava Starr
Felina
Providers: Jordan Michelle , cashmyr,

Hobbyist: BD, Big C(original Arkansas Aspd mod), gripitriptit(rule of 100), most date back to aspd circa 2002-2004 days
Nukeman was a good guy. I'd like to see him back too. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Yes spankyJ he is one of the best guys ive ever met
Hailey Dawn bye next weekend please.
Forgot Mia Maxwell Saw her 3-4 times
Ha ha, this thread is down to 1 star. As are most of my other threads, I see. lol

I kinda thought Zebco was somewhat entertaining
Providers: Jordan Michelle , cashmyr,

Hobbyist: BD, Big C(original Arkansas Aspd mod), gripitriptit(rule of 100), most date back to aspd circa 2002-2004 days Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna
Good times
I kinda thought Zebco was somewhat entertaining Originally Posted by WMJ4657

Yes just like John Belushi he left us way too early.
  • MrGiz
  • 06-09-2019, 09:26 PM
Shelby Sinful
The original Katt from 2010
I havent been around much and ive only had a few encounters but two in particular stick out and damn if I dont wish they were still around. Karmenn being the first, a tiny but absolutely gorgrous girl with a great personality, and classy bella being #2. Bella was incredible in every way. Her IOP was stellar and i thought I was in heaven.