Customer service (Thoughts on my 1st Month)

Claire, I agree that pink knight is incorrect by heraldry standards. White courtesan or something like that seems better. Since you are the GOT expert, you are the best person to create this label.
How's 'bout mauve dragon-taint-deep-tissue-massagin' paladin? IJS!
Anyone have a block button for this twit. Originally Posted by scsholar
Blocking/ignoring is for pussies ... ijs.
I was bored so I checked this thread again.

Don't ever change, yo!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Scsholar, Treat this as the truly capitalistic business that it is and reward those who you feel compete better for your dollar. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
I agree with you. Love the reference towards the free market.
Has someone told this passive-aggressive back-tracking sweaty man-bitch scsholar he's gotta take the L on this one???

Attachment 686365 Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Take the L?

Ma'am, let me explain this clearly, I'm not taking a loss.

While I've been polite, never cursed at a single person and tried to offer my opinion, I can be just as ugly. You aren't hurting my feelings only confirming that I'll drop my dime to traveling providers or head to Dallas and Houston. Doesn't make me any difference.
Take the L?

Ma'am, let me explain this clearly, I'm not taking a loss.

While I've been polite, never cursed at a single person and tried to offer my opinion, I can be just as ugly. You aren't hurting my feelings only confirming that I'll drop my dime to traveling providers or head to Dallas and Houston. Doesn't make me any difference. Originally Posted by scsholar

You're a literal ouroboros of idiocy and pussy repellant my guy.
You're a literal ouroboros of idiocy and pussy repellant my guy. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
++1 And the WINNER and STILL champeen MS. V...........

You're a literal ouroboros of idiocy and pussy repellant my guy. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Well... a pussy at least.
Lovah An' It's Ovahhhhhh!

I'm not your guy.

Once again, you continue to act the inverse of your age.
Look who's talking?
You started this nonsense bitch thread... how mature did you really think you were being?
Best thing to do is to let it drop before your rep as a huge pussy spreads through ATX and you find yourself DNS by all the providers.
Look who's talking?
You started this nonsense bitch thread... how mature did you really think you were being?
Best thing to do is to let it drop before your rep as a huge pussy spreads through ATX and you find yourself DNS by all the providers. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Special/ed is already treading water with most of the providers here in the ATX. With further attacks on Ms. V and others, he may not be able to even find a stripper to dance for him. But it is good one of his whores' followed him from west texas. At least he can see her.
Look who's talking?
Best thing to do is to let it drop before your rep as a huge pussy spreads through ATX and you find yourself DNS by all the providers. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Because I made an opinion and on top of it remain respectful and cordial without cursing. Sorry but I stand by my statements including my apology and I will not back down from it.
Because I made an opinion and on top of it remain respectful and cordial without cursing. Sorry but I stand by my statements including my apology and I will not back down from it. Originally Posted by scsholar
Special/ed, you were not 1. respectful
2. cordial
3. you have cursed
4. your apology was not genuine as it was only for damage control

And now you keep lying about the whole incident, and made comments directly from the ML. I truly hope the mods. pointed the crap out of you. Keep all of this up, you have alienated yourself from many providers here in Austin, and have lost any cred with most of the hobbyists as well. Why are you here special/ed?? The Austin board just is not for you!!! Loser, martial arts background and 2 degrees; what a freaking joke- And no, I will not die!! I'am here to rid eccie of people just like ---- you
mata- BANNED
treetop-BANNED

You are just as worthless as these other 2