A serious question about the Bush

IMHO - I like them all but have a favorite.

Bare = Quick solution & most popular
Landing Strip = If not real bushy, is OK
Bushy = Least favorite
Hitler's Mustache = hey, you missed a spot & is my 2nd least favorite.
Bermuda Triangle = is my favorite IF, it is well groomed, not bushy, and closely trimmed. yummy ... I have not seen one of these in a very long time. who has one? Like a #3 on a Groom Comb.

CG
A little fuzz, some tufts, an LZ stripe or hell, make it into lightning bolts...it's all fine with me as long as it's trimmed! BUT...if she drops trou and it looks like she's holding a catcher's mitt, I'm OUT!!

MM
It's got to be bare, got tired of the 90's bush
Most importantly it better smell, taste, and feel fabulous. Now if I'm dining missionary style I don't want hair in my nose or eyes, so at least trim it. Dining 69 it can be bushier without being an issue. Whatever you choose keep it clean, pretty and tasty.
pfmtony = the zohan

the pussy whisperer

how should we eat it??? i need a lesson
fletch, nice try. Ask her if she is willing to spread her legs for you. With your pissy attitude I expect anything you try won't work. And every woman is different. Try asking what they like and do it if it isn't too much of a blow to your fragile ego. I ask, listen, and do.... It aint rocket science.
fletch, nice try. Ask her if she is willing to spread her legs for you. With your pissy attitude I expect anything you try won't work. And every woman is different. Try asking what they like and do it if it isn't too much of a blow to your fragile ego. I ask, listen, and do.... It aint rocket science. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Wow I love you. Plus one on everything you said about Fletch. Thought it was just me that noticed his poorly pissy attitude.
you do realize its not the end of the world? cream from a pharmacy is very cheap and kills those buggers in a few hours, problem solved.