What's the allure of a tour of Greece?

very well said young lady you are a very class act and i mean that i am glad you expresed things i did not say
The preparation is the main reason to charge, it is silly to say that we charge more for greek because we don't like it.
by lolabra

Hell We all like sex, that is why we are all here, the girls don't charge for sex because they hate it... We charge for sex because we can.....

Disclaimer: No one charges for sex, only for time spent....... lol
Lola, you don't like Greek?!?! Do you?
I've never gotten further than DATO, but my basic reason for wanting to give special attention to that region is that in doing so I'm pretty sure I'm having some effect on the lady. Since I'm not equipped with a pussy, they might for all I know be actually devoid of sensation. In other words (to invert the old epigram): assholes are like opinions--everybody's got one.
Sorry Lola, you are absolutely adorable, and I bet Greek play with you is amazing, but charging for preparation? I don't buy it. You have to prepare everything else anyway. Mental preparation maybe. What I am good with is the other statement. You charge for sex, because you can. Any kind of sex.
Honestly I think a good DT bj is the better than all of it. If I had to pick just one activity I could have for the rest of my life, that would be it. A good ole wet drooling DT BBBJ with CIM or NQNS. That's heaven on earth to me. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Couldn't agree more
I have done Greek several times both in and out of the Hobby.
Personally I prefer a good tight pulsating pussy.
Women who are turned on by it have told me that the orgasm
with Greek is really intense. A few years ago a provider Mia of Austin
was one who could not get enough of it. She would always tell me that
you are not leaving until you F##k me in the ass.
4 pages and Kaci hasn't spoken yet?

Greek is simply another level of intensity and tightness that the kitty can't replicate. My apologies to the ladies. I usually can't hold out enough for them to get to orgasm this way. The first time I did it I was too concerned with whether or not it was hurting her and didn't enjoy it like I should've. But since then...
I've tried this a couple of times with one of my favorite providers and it never seems to make it in. All of you other gents that have had a good experience suck! (lol) cant wait to get this right.
I don't buy it. You have to prepare everything else anyway. Mental preparation maybe. What I am good with is the other statement. You charge for sex, because you can. Any kind of sex. Originally Posted by daty/o
Have you ever had an enema? Its not a lot of fun plus the prep time takes about tow hours, so that is two hours out of the day where you are unable to schedule anything which does equate to business loss....
Have you ever had an enema? Its not a lot of fun plus the prep time takes about tow hours, so that is two hours out of the day where you are unable to schedule anything which does equate to business loss.... Originally Posted by Lolabrea01

Had a colonoscopy once. Even that didn't take two hours. Maybe it's me, but I don't think you need to clean THAT far up. ijs.
IMO up-selling is just bad business, if you offer greek or not have one rate, period.

I guess at least its a "known" upsell and thats not quite as bad as one while you're in a session...."oh by the way thats extra" BS. BUTT still, upselling is shit.
Some how I have managed to perform greek successfully for the last 7 years without the gross descriptions some guys have taken time out to depict LMAO without using an enema... I have never used an enema in my life and don't plan on doing it until my doctor tells me to.

None of my actual clients who have participated in greek with me have had any complaints or problems. I guess I just have a clean asshole...
^^^Finally you get it
Never done it, but I sure want to try it. I want to try most everything at least once. After I try it, I will report back.
Two hours for an enema??? It takes ten minutes! But...I don't know what you've had to eat or how much, Lola...lol, sweetheart.

Agree with 3-Peckered Goat: ain't a sphincter on the planet that can do what a talented pair of hands, gifted mouth, magical tongue and tight throat do.