Don't cha just love it, All in the Family

Only a stupid moron such as yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, would concede that your best verbal reply is less intelligent than an emoticon. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Only a fucking idiot like you would reply to a emoticon.
Only a fucking idiot like you would reply to a emoticon. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, are the fucking moronic idiot that believes posting emoticons constitutes an intelligent post.

You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, are the fucking moronic idiot that believes posting emoticons constitutes an intelligent post.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then you are dumber than a fucking moronic idiot for replying to one. You are wallowing in stupidity <Here talk to another one stupid.
Then you are dumber than a fucking moronic idiot for replying to one. You are wallowing in stupidity.[/SIZE] <Here talk to another one stupid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the stupid moronic fuck that thinks posting solely emoticons is more intelligent than your pathetic attempts at verbal replies, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
You're the stupid moronic fuck that thinks posting solely emoticons is more intelligent than your pathetic attempts at verbal replies, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You were the DAOTY winner for 2014, are you going for a repeat?
You were the DAOTY winner for 2014, are you going for a repeat? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your emoticons are already celebrating your victory, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Your emoticons are already celebrating your victory, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks for conceding. I'm done.
Thanks for conceding. I'm done. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Intellectually, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you never crossed the 'start' line.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Found an old picture of your boyfriend, didn't ya, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I actually prefer when you just use an emoticon - I've never seen you so polite and reasonable as when a proxy answers on your behalf.