Preferred Prostate Massage Toys?

something makes me think you really like sticking toys up bums. 😊 Originally Posted by BK
Not really, but my mind starts to wander and here we are.
Omfg. Go to extremerestraints.com...awesom e toys for anal play
Some of the more hi-tech vibrating prostate toys seem really interesting. What I prefer to use is either my fingers or simpler toys. Njoy has a great line. Also, I just ordered the Icicles No. 46 curved butt plug. With both stainless steel and glass, I love that they are both completely non-porous and the possibilities for playing around with temperature to enhance one's sensation. and pleasure

*smooches*
~Lena
Had a provider who did TUMA which I had not had done since well before got sober in 92 She offered prostate massage When she asked how it was best I could say was kinda sorta ok
  • mwise
  • 07-11-2017, 07:20 AM
I just started wondering, do men massage their own prostates with toys, or is that something you only have a provider do? Originally Posted by Vannah
I do it sometimes. Sometimes I'm in the mood and sometimes I'm not. This makes it difficult to plan a session with a provider. I've gone after that illusive P-gasm, but to no avail.
From what I've read it requires a lot of patience and time and even then it doesn't happen for everyone.
I have noticed that the quality of my orgasm is much better when my prostate is stimulated. I've also found that I'm less horny for the next few days.
Omfg. Go to extremerestraints.com...awesom e toys for anal play Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks, Dallas! I'll definitely have to check that out.

Some of the more hi-tech vibrating prostate toys seem really interesting. What I prefer to use is either my fingers or simpler toys. Njoy has a great line. Also, I just ordered the Icicles No. 46 curved butt plug. With both stainless steel and glass, I love that they are both completely non-porous and the possibilities for playing around with temperature to enhance one's sensation. and pleasure

*smooches*
~Lena Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I never thought about experimenting with the temperature of my stainless massager. I like the way you think!

I do it sometimes. Sometimes I'm in the mood and sometimes I'm not. This makes it difficult to plan a session with a provider. I've gone after that illusive P-gasm, but to no avail.
From what I've read it requires a lot of patience and time and even then it doesn't happen for everyone.
I have noticed that the quality of my orgasm is much better when my prostate is stimulated. I've also found that I'm less horny for the next few days. Originally Posted by mwise
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing!
I bought the lelo Loki wave and it's the absolute best!