txaustin202... keep my name out of your mouth!

I guess what is really telling...is that no matter how many adversaries of the Attack Pack gets banned, the drama never ceases...makes you wonder what the most common denominator actually is here. Originally Posted by Ivory
I would summarize it as the owners of the board and the majority of the members, vocal or silent, are far more interested in the free flow of accurate information than they are to catering to towards a much smaller group looking for other things....

the "Attack Pack" stuff had kind of faded into the background as new voices took up the challenge and began more posting of information as well as participation in threads.

It only resurfaces when some hooker or stripper is wrong and it is perceived that someone is being rude to them as a result of not agreeing with their opinion.

None of the original "members of the fictitious attack pack" seem to be at the forefront of most informational debates these days,

yet I consistently get credit for it as well as those that take an opposing side to a lady or a wuss tend to get labeled as one of my disciples.

Old news darling.... Just like you......

Does your post here mean you've drug your tired old ass back to Austin for another round on the pole at the Landing Strip again? We've actually seen the development of a number of players there and it is visited often now by some you are never happy with.

BTW... Why not try a more up to date Avatar of your image... or better yet... reshoot the same pose today in a similar outfit.....
Whispers accuses me and others of exactly this repeatedly in open threads, sure some have been spot on accusations, but others have been merely speculation...and I think that is kind of the point that has been going on with this drama thread and others like it.

I guess what is really telling...is that no matter how many adversaries of the Attack Pack gets banned, the drama never ceases...makes you wonder what the most common denominator actually is here. Originally Posted by Ivory
I think that you missed the point, Ivory. The point is that when someone makes an accusation in an open thread that someone has violated one of the Posting Guidelines set forth by the Owners here that could result in points being acessed or the banning of an individual, we, the Staff, take that seriously and are required to investigate to the best of our ability the allegations and act accordingly. I just happenned to know who the person really is and that he is not a second handle of any active member. Generally we ask for more than just suspicion because if that was all that it took for us to perform the diligence on every one of these we would have no time for anything else.

The key here is a violation of ECCIE Posting Guidelines, not a given member's or group of member's own moral compass. The Staff's job is to see that the ECCIE Posting Guidelines are adhered to (within a little grown-up reason). Nothing more or Less.

On the subjecty of Drama, do you wonder why the Drama filled threads seem to have the most views? Hell, if you are so oppossed to Drama, why even comment?? I seem to recall that you once said that you "enjoyed" the Drama and that it was good for your business.

Hmmmmmmmm, methinks perhaps someone speaks with forked tongue!

Please return to the topic at hand or this one will get closed. If you wish to discuss other topics, start your own thread.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Whispers accuses me and others of exactly this repeatedly in open threads, sure some have been spot on accusations, but others have been merely speculation...and I think that is kind of the point that has been going on with this drama thread and others like it. Originally Posted by Ivory
What's really common Ivory is that you do not even bother to read the thread to have a clue what "this drama thread" is actually about.... you just look for whispers and find something to comment about to be able to get your tired old ass and website noticed. OK... I'll play......

What's so sad is that to have tapped that ass back when it was so young and perfect.....and need to see it so cottage cheesed now

On the subject of Drama, do you wonder why the Drama filled threads seem to have the most views? Hell, if you are so opposed to Drama, why even comment?? I seem to recall that you once said that you "enjoyed" the Drama and that it was good for your business.

Hmmmmmmmm, methinks perhaps someone speaks with forked tongue!

If that is true she might be worth someone trying for some ITC BBBJ action....

Please return to the topic at hand or this one will get closed. If you wish to discuss other topics, start your own thread.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn

Space.... You must have the patience of Job man....

How many times now have you had to tell the old cunt to shut the fuck up now?

Remind me when I see you that I need to buy you a beer!

Remind me when I see you that I need to buy you a beer! Originally Posted by Whispers

A perfect example of why Staff is here. Insulting remarks are not tolerated here. Check your PM's.sir.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
A perfect example of why Staff is here. Insulting remarks are not tolerated here. Check your PM's.sir.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Come on man...

Why Points and not a Warning? I haven't had a warning in a long time! Well. Tha's not true I guess.... Ztonk gave me a warning a couple of weeks ago for something different..... But for me man.... a couple of weeks IS a long time ago.....

It was one of those "heat of the moment" postings.... kind of a "crime of passion".... Why don't I get a jury of my peers?

Such a rush to judgement.....

What really bugs me though......

A Form Letter?

I am so disappointed.... When Sixx gave me points I would get these long drawn out emails explaining why.....

I don't think I said anything that was "inaccurate" though..... That's where a jury of my peers would likely go a different route....

What's that term....

hmmmm.,.....

Jury Nullification..... He did the crime but the jury agrees that the victim had it coming and lets him off....

You are as wrong as it would be for me to wear a speedo

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Sixx, I don't think that there is enough tequila here in Mexico to drown out the vision you just put into my head.....But I'm gonna try to find out!

LOL, Sir,

G
Some new faces, some old faces, same old bullshit. I'm shocked...really.

/carry on
hmmmmmm........ Ivory and budman back on the same day.........

after a long absence
Whispers if these people really did not like you they just would ignore your every word.

I think they are your biggest fans.
  • Qziz
  • 04-25-2012, 10:02 PM
makes you wonder what the most common denominator actually is here. Originally Posted by Ivory
So where are you dancing this week?
You think you are better than most and because you are this in shape guy, looks good etc?

You also seem to be obsessed over a provider named Tori, she has this inner beauty. Get on match.com dude.

Reality check golden boy.... you pay for pussy too! You pay for it like all the other fat ass hobbyists you take shots at. You are an ass kissing individual.

You are perfect for provider's standards perhaps but I am sure your SO would think otherwise. How about I blow a load in her mouth while she tells me how much of an ass you are?

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Awww, Six, what's WRONG, sweety? An entire Thread devoted to some other dude?

Really?

I thought there were enough titties to look at here reather than guys bickering. ... lol.

There's this pill that's been around a while. Its called "chill".

Come on man...

Why Points and not a Warning? I haven't had a warning in a long time! Well. Tha's not true I guess.... Ztonk gave me a warning a couple of weeks ago for something different..... But for me man.... a couple of weeks IS a long time ago.....

It was one of those "heat of the moment" postings.... kind of a "crime of passion".... Why don't I get a jury of my peers?

Such a rush to judgement.....

What really bugs me though......

A Form Letter?

I am so disappointed.... When Sixx gave me points I would get these long drawn out emails explaining why.....

I don't think I said anything that was "inaccurate" though..... That's where a jury of my peers would likely go a different route....

What's that term....

hmmmm.,.....

Jury Nullification..... He did the crime but the jury agrees that the victim had it coming and lets him off....

Originally Posted by Whispers

Lmao!!! You're so terrible at times..... Hahaha. 'Twas nice to finally meet you. It's true people, the rumors are true, he actually IS very hospitable in person. Lol. Btw, Ty again for including me. I am now divirginized.
You are welcome darlin and you were truly a welcome addition to the group. I hope you got to meet plenty of people and had a great time... Sorry I didn't get an opportunity to visit with you..... Maybe at the next party.....
my guess is that everyone stops talking crap to everyone we can put this to bed. please take this dick measuring contest off the board.

you guys can meet in public, talk, beat the shit of out of each other, whatever. just quit talking shit behind a keyboard and hash it out off the board please.

you guys already discussed meeting at some gym/boxing ring/ultimate fighting octagon - why don't you guys do that and get it over with?

all three major involved parties - sixx, whispers, and txaustin - all have to reply when someone posts a response. thus, for the next few days and possibly weeks we will continue to have this exchange of shit talking.

just take it off the board, get it resolved whatever way you guys see fit, have a happy meal, and shut the fuck up already! Originally Posted by boobs mcgee
Aw. But a boxing ring isn't nearly as fun for us readers & writers!

ECCIE.net is a page turner!

Lol.

• Ivory
  • 04-26-2012, 05:59 AM
Does your post here mean you've drug your tired old ass back to Austin for another round on the pole at the Landing Strip again? Originally Posted by Whispers
You only have two reasons for saying this. One, you get to hurl a few of your MANY insults under the guise of "free flow and accurate information" whereas "information" is actually just your own distorted opinions and blatant lies. And two, you know that if I answer your question, that the odds are good that I will get reprimanded for "advertising"…you need to use better bait, the bait you're currently using stinks to high heaven…and your tired insults are getting stale.

We've actually seen the development of a number of players there and it is visited often now by some you are never happy with. Originally Posted by Whispers
I know I know, I have noticed you gushing over your mentor Satin and his conquests over there…I'll go ahead and alert the media now...although, it's good to see you mingling with the "help" that you were so opposed to in the past! I'm sure this will make national headlines...lol...who gives a fuck? That's not what this thread is about.

BTW... Why not try a more up to date Avatar of your image... or better yet... reshoot the same pose today in a similar outfit….. Originally Posted by Whispers
I would do just that and take some pictures right here in my bedroom hanging on to my stripper pole and sticking my big ass out for you to kiss, and post the images here, but once again…you are baiting me…you've lost your edge…all you are good for theses days are a non stop battery of exaggerated and misogynist insults. You can't even keep on topic.

What's really common Ivory is that you do not even bother to read the thread to have a clue what "this drama thread" is actually about…. Originally Posted by Whispers
Oh I read it, and know what it's about. I mean, your first post in this thread of ""WOW! How many threads is this pussy gonna get his ass handed to him!" was SO enlightening about what this thread really is about. Sixxbach thinks Txaustin is a good looking, in shape, ass kissing golden boy who pays for pussy just like he does. Sixxbach is trying to play matchmaker between Txaustin and Tori in order to create a diversion, so he can face fuck Txaustin's wife while she tells him naughty things about her husband…or something like that. One might even say Sixxbach hints at outing Txaustin to his SO.

You jumped in to help bully him. Am I missing something? If so, it is not contained within this thread.

The real irony here is that Sixbach is upset because Txasutin called you a bunch of fat dudes or something like that in another thread...and now you are all upset...hmmm, medicine taste bad?

you just look for whispers and find something to comment about to be able to get your tired old ass and website noticed. OK... I'll play…… Originally Posted by Whispers
I don't have to look for Whispers. You're involved with every drama thread there is. You're not hard to find…these threads are always at the top.

What's so sad is that to have tapped that ass back when it was so young and perfect….. Originally Posted by Whispers
I see your imagination is still as rich as ever…you need to stop swimming around in your own mind…that is a dangerous neighborhood that you don't want to go into alone. You should talk your ideas out with a person instead of just yourself, it helps a lot to keep one grounded in reality.

Remind me when I see you that I need to buy you a beer! Originally Posted by Whispers
You're a class act Whispers. Not only do you call me an old cunt among other things, you manage to make your friend and business associate (he himself mentioned this in a thread so it is not intended as a slight) Space look like he plays favorites by saying you'll buy him a beer. You do that a lot. You insult everyone under the sun and act like a jerk, and then play buddy buddy with the mods in open forums…it just looks bad…like one of those dorky name droppers who are always trying to let everyone know who their "friends" are. Granted, Space gave you points which you announced openly here, but he had to…you over stepped your bounds in more ways than one. I mean, if you really were cool, you wouldn't mention your friendship with the mods on the boards so much because when you do, they just get unwarranted claims of bias that they have to continually fend off as in this very thread for instance. Use your head for a change…you're making modwork harder for your buddies.

On the subject of Drama, do you wonder why the Drama filled threads seem to have the most views? Originally Posted by Spacemtn
No. I don't wonder. It's not rocket science. Drama threads are just big shit shows that get big ratings on any topic on any internet forum. It's just a fact of life.

Hell, if you are so oppossed to Drama, why even comment?? Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Why not? Everyone else is. Last I checked, the guidelines say I have just as much right to comment on a drama thread as you do or Whispers does as he always does, or don't I? Besides, my point was that despite the "new voices" the same old voices are always involved in the drama crying victim. I haven't posted since Christmas, and yet the drama continues.

I am not so much opposed to drama as I am opposed to misogyny and internet bullying. And to be honest, as a woman, it is quite entertaining and satisfying to watch misogynists and internet bullies lose their composure and self control when you stand up to them. I feel sorry for the keyboards of internet bullies sometimes…they must tale a real beating, giggle.

I seem to recall that you once said that you "enjoyed" the Drama and that it was good for your business. Originally Posted by Spacemtn
I seem to recall that I said that to you in a Private Message which is why I said it to you in private, but to be fair, I may have stated a similar sentiment on the forums here at one time or another, not too sure…I kind of did above. But anyway, about your comment that you seem to remember that I said I "enjoyed" the drama and that is was good for my business. First, I did not come down a mountain with two tablets of stone saying this. What I have stated to you in so many words is that when Whispers throws a fit and calls me a cunt and acts the way he just did, it would automatically send guys through the door at the club where I dance and they would tip me on stage and get a few dances and they would always have a few choice words about Whispers and his ilk…usually just disbelief that a man could act like that, and would go on to say that not all men on ECCIE are like that. My acknowledgement of a byproduct of what happens outside of this board when Whipsers or anyone loses his self control and starts insulting me is not something that I should be punished for or even questioned about. It was merely a statement within a very specific PM exchange to you when you asked me why I would stand up to Whispers and not just ignore him when he insults me the way he does, and that is why I told you I "enjoyed" it because I met many good men from the boards as a result of the "drama"…please don't misrepresent what I said about why I "enjoy" the drama and try to use it against me, it is very disingenuous.

Hmmmmmmmm, methinks perhaps someone speaks with forked tongue! Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Nope. Just a very astute woman who doesn't take any shit!

Please return to the topic at hand or this one will get closed. If you wish to discuss other topics, start your own thread. Originally Posted by Spacemtn
What is the topic at hand? Seems like this thread is something that the OP and the accused should be dealing with via PM or over a beer and not arguing between each other on an open forum. Sixxbach is crying Whiter Knight (as usual) at Txasutin and Whispers is calling Txaustin a pussy because he won't join the club and insult women. This is nothing more than a drama filled call out thread and that was my point. Sure, I probably took it off track by finger pointing at Whispers and his accusations of me creating multiple handles when you corrected Txasutin on his accusations, and I apologize for that…but I think we are all a little bit responsible for being off topic here, don't you agree? Don't you also agree that this thread is a little silly? I just had to respond to your questions and let you all know that the continued insults don't bother me at all…carry on.

Besides, didn't Sixxback call for this thread to be closed? Or did he send the mods a PM to keep it open after all once he saw I entered the thread? I'm guessing the latter on the hopes I would either get banned or insulted until I cried like a little girl.

Mods feel free to close this thread Originally Posted by sixxbach