Like Bush?

Creative landing strip is a nice conversation piece ...... Smooth reminds me of a baked potato
I keep a little design on the top but hate the feeling of the hair between the lips. I'm petite so bald makes me look to much as a little girl. I'm sensitive with that lol.
Bush is great, so is smooth.... Variety !!
I love the full bush look!
Well thank you so much. I learned a lot!!! I love all the different opinions yall have. Sorry I am late with my reply but I took 2 weeks off.....oh and I still haven't shaved or waxed so I still have a bush for you!!!! And I think every girl should have hair unless she has the body of a younger type....sometimes when all the hair is gone it looks like an overgrown fat baby lol. Sorry I know too much! LMAO...Im silly. But I'll go back to being waxed again soon and it will look like this....

And this is me shaved like a baby:
  • jafun
  • 09-25-2015, 04:20 PM
Love bush!
As long as it's pink on the inside I'm good
No way. I pass.
Bald pussy....full bush pussy....hitler pussy....landing strip pussy....love it all...
I don't mind hair up front, but require the back side to be completely bald. I can't stand a hairy ass!!
Shave em, wax em, or laser those pesky bush folicles! Smooth is the way. Lube is like hair gel in a bush. Eewwww! Or how about those sticky globs of cum that get stuck in bush hair. (That's why ladies don't want you to cum in their hair. Its hard to get it out). Slippery smooth is always better than itchy, scratchy or shedding. AHHH! Do you remember getting hairs in your mouth or worse, getting hairs stuck between your teeth or in your throat. Cough, cough. Find it in your mouth with your thumb and pointer and wipe it on the sheets. Yuck.

Clean and smooth make the best sexy girly parts. Always.
As long as it isn't Jeb or W, I don't mind bush. Bring back the Eighties as far as I'm concerned.
I keep a little design on the top but hate the feeling of the hair between the lips. I'm petite so bald makes me look to much as a little girl. I'm sensitive with that lol. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Right here. This is the perfect combination, and why!
I've been sporting my bush for the last few years. It's hard for me to imagine going back to a bald kitty. Alas, to each their own..

Bush, landing, strip, trimmed, bald, I just love pussy any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!