Ideal Length of Appointments

10 minutes with a 50 minute nap
90 minutes minimum. I like to do a lot of DATY/DATO.
My general average is 2 hours. Most of my appointments are repeats. On those occasions when I see someone for the first time, I'll book an hour. If its good, I'll rebook for 2+ hours. There is one I see on a recurring basis for between 2 and 3 hours per appointment. A lot will vary depending on if I've seen them before and their rates.
Overnights are my preference, but I generally will only do them when providers I have an established relationship with. It's just too expensive to risk when you don't know the provider.
You have never had your taint tickled, tapped, massaged have you. The taint is the key to the universe. Embrace your taint and you will begin to understand things more clearly. Originally Posted by pyramider
You have never had your taint tickled...The taint is the key to the universe.... Embrace your taint.... Originally Posted by pyramider
1.3" is NOT the ideal length for an appointment!!
I like 1 hour sessions. One of these days I'll do an overnight, sounds fun. But I think being a regular is much better than always looking. Establishing chemistry () is a better deal imo.
10 minutes with a 50 minute nap Originally Posted by travelerman

Lmfao.
For vanilla, romantic types, I think ninety minutes is nice, or a dinner date if he's a foodie like me!

For devious kinksters, two hours seems to be a particularly suitable amount of time.

For enthusiastic prostate pupils, three hours is the perfect amount of time for a thorough, unrushed exploration!

Good question. For me it really depends on what someone is looking for as to what I would recommend.