GREEK... Y vs.N

Personally, the thought of dipping my dick into a hole lined in shit residue...Pretty fucking gross.

I dont see the point. Unless you either like the smell of fecal matter, have a dominance complex (you know the type) or just need something tight enough to grip a tiny pecker.

Point is... offer it if you want. I promise I won't be the one wrecking it.
Good luck. Originally Posted by UB9IB6

Classy.
Personally, I only see greek providers. Something I don't get at home but more than that I just love fucking women in the ass. It just ads a nasty/kinky experience to the session.
I agree Sappy
I never up-charged for Greek, when it was on my menu. If you really like something, why charge extra for it? Imho
Dang, I like the way you think Laura!
Like you said because everyone isn't doing it. If that's the case why charge at all. Lol
Like you said because everyone isn't doing it. If that's the case why charge at all. Lol Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe

Heh?...... ok... ok........
I cant wait to have some kinky fun pm me if your interested!
Brooke, I can't wait for chapter 2 of our kinky fun play to now include some hotttttt greek action. Your ass is soooooo delicioussss in everyway
Greek is at it's most erotic when the woman is gasping and moaning while she struggles to allow the cockhead inside. An muffled gasp as it pops in is only surpassed by a guttural moan when she feels my nutsac pressed against her.
Hi Brooke,

Melanie have you great advice. My .02:
1. Do it for the right reasons, and hopefully you enjoy it, too.
2. Do it the right way. Take it to the powder room, etc., and get the plan down.
3. Do it first with the right person. This will go along way towards you being cool with it.

Yes, you will get more of the market in your business. No, you're not going to like everyone you'll meet who are looking for it.

Yes, if this is a ThreAD primer, then you've mustered some attention. No, you shouldn't make your decision on this thread. Go to the girls, do your research, perhaps with an UTR experience you will keep to yourself. Read up on the internet, etc.

Take your time before you advertise.

Good luck,
LnH
I never up-charged for Greek, when it was on my menu. If you really like something, why charge extra for it? Imho Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
And if a provider does charge extra for it, if she stops the act because she doesn't like it, or it hurts, etc, does she refund you that money from the upcharge? I would hope so, since she is now charging for a specific extra activity instead of just the "you're paying for my time."
Brooke,

Welcome to the hobby, first of all! I personally do not upcharge for GREEK. I know that there are many providers out there that do, and then there are a few, like myself, that have it included. Personally, I've had many gentleman tell me that in their opinions, if a provider is up charging for GREEK, she probably doesn't enjoy it. Which leads me to say, you want to have a good time; a gentleman tends to like seeing you have a good time. Don't offer Greek if you don't really enjoy it. What Melannie said was wonderful.

If you do decide to go down the Greek route and have any questions, I'd be more than happy to give you advice! It's super important to do it safely, and although I learned from trial and error, I'd love to help you skip the "error" part lol!

Hugs!
While Greek is not a deal breaker for me, the idea of a pretty girl lying on her stomach looking over her should and saying "would you like to stick that in my ass?" is pretty appealing to me.
Brooke,

Welcome to the hobby, first of all! I personally do not upcharge for GREEK. I know that there are many providers out there that do, and then there are a few, like myself, that have it included. Personally, I've had many gentleman tell me that in their opinions, if a provider is up charging for GREEK, she probably doesn't enjoy it. Which leads me to say, you want to have a good time; a gentleman tends to like seeing you have a good time. Don't offer Greek if you don't really enjoy it. What Melannie said was wonderful.

If you do decide to go down the Greek route and have any questions, I'd be more than happy to give you advice! It's super important to do it safely, and although I learned from trial and error, I'd love to help you skip the "error" part lol!

Hugs! Originally Posted by bambigirl
Most providers charge for an outcall because it takes more of their time. Speaking Greek takes extra time to prepare. If it takes me extra time I believe the gentleman should understand that a minimum of 2 hours is reasonable request. I do enjoy it if I have proper notice not as a last minute thought.