No make up - what do you think?

I never wear makeup. I enjoy my beauty(or lack of depending on your opinion) with all my freckles, wrinkles, blemishes and scars. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Hopefully by now you've figured out I'm ok with zero or maybe just a light glaze of dried salt.

You should share your hair secrets - 65 and not a hint of gray, even when I'm looking at the top of your head.
Hopefully by now you've figured out I'm ok with zero or maybe just a light glaze of dried salt.

You should share your hair secrets - 65 and not a hint of gray, even when I'm looking at the top of your head. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I wish my gray wasn't showing. I got behind on keeping up with the red and haven't had the chance to catch these roots!

This thread inspired me to try a black and white filter for a first try at "showing" what I look like without makeup and with my glasses on.
Makeup helps. Even a little can go along way. Sometimes the rolled out of bed look is okay but most of the time I want a woman who looks like she gives a shit how she looks. Especially if I'm going out of my way to see her.

• BLM69
  • 07-22-2017, 10:45 AM
Makeup helps. Even a little can go along way. Sometimes the rolled out of bed look is okay but most of the time I want a woman who looks like she gives a shit how she looks. Especially if I'm going out of my way to see her.

Originally Posted by DentBick
Exactly, let's just call it what it is, laziness to get ready, then they wonder why reviews say that she didn't look like her pics.
But look at this thread it's like a split between we like it and we hate it so basically we still don't know what you want unless you tell us lol

I always go with the better safe than sorry approach so if you despise makeup please tell me in advance
I think it's important to discuss what "makeup" means.. I do a lot of eye makeup but no foundation or lipstick. We all have our "regimes" ....!!
Before the days of knowing everything there is to know about the opposite sex we may have seen a girl as having "no makeup", but she's really wearing it well so it looks natural. Very few women look great with no make up whatsoever. So ladies, when you hear guys say they prefer no makeup. They really just prefer natural looking makeup.
I am a big fan of eye makeup used properly. All women look hotter with the effective and proper use of eye makeup. No model or actress would ever appear for work without using it. Many women just are clueless or lazy about using makeup. They will wear it for a photoshoot but never use it in the session. Nothing wrong with not using it in a session but, in my opinion, everyone will look much much hotter using it properly so why not use it and look much much hotter for your clients.
Before the days of knowing everything there is to know about the opposite sex we may have seen a girl as having "no makeup", but she's really wearing it well so it looks natural. Very few women look great with no make up whatsoever. So ladies, when you hear guys say they prefer no makeup. They really just prefer natural looking makeup. Originally Posted by DentBick
I think I agree with this. I felt more confident with a little tweaking og my makeup routine today.
Girls without makeup are lazy and typically not very pretty. Put your face on so you look somewhat fuckable for the men. Foundation eyeshadow etc, there's a reason it's a billion dollar industry. OP is talking about grey hair too? Gross
Girls without makeup are lazy and typically not very pretty. Put your face on so you look somewhat fuckable for the men. Foundation eyeshadow etc, there's a reason it's a billion dollar industry. OP is talking about grey hair too? Gross Originally Posted by russellevans
Dude, grey hair isn't gross. It's part of aging.
I have had some grey (not much) since I was in my teens.
I started dying it then.

Don't worry about that. I'm taking care of it, and with or without grey, my hair is amazing.
A little grey, and with glasses! Me likey Angie!!
Girls without makeup are lazy and typically not very pretty. Put your face on so you look somewhat fuckable for the men. Foundation eyeshadow etc, there's a reason it's a billion dollar industry. OP is talking about grey hair too? Gross Originally Posted by russellevans
By chance gave you ever had a real world relationship? If the answer is no I'm not surprised. It'd really make you flip to realize these girls even go to the bathroom!
By chance gave you ever had a real world relationship? If the answer is no I'm not surprised. It'd really make you flip to realize these girls even go to the bathroom! Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Right? God forbid we wipe our asses, just like the rest of you.
  • L.A.
  • 07-23-2017, 01:52 PM
When I schedule with a provider I expect her to look like her showcase pics. If there is a mixture of glamour shots and selfies then I have no problem with either.
This is how you're marketing yourself so I think it's reasonable for a client to expect the look of your pics in your ads or in your showcase.

What bugs the shit out of me is when I see a provider for the first time and she makes a nice effort to look nice but doesn't put forth the same effort on subsequent visits.