DAMAGE CONTROL before the s*** hits the fan

Don't worry, I will not drop any charges and may she burn in you know where while I Bar-B- Que over her flaming A**
great news about your car.
i love a good BBQ..i will bring the Kingsford, the lighter fluid and the effigy!
NM
Glad you got your car back babe.

I'm down for the BBQ
I am so glad that you got your ride back. Now all you need is a bucket full of hand sanitizer and you are good to go.
Dang, just read this thread. I'm so sorry that happened! It makes me so mad when generous people like yourself get taken advantage of.

I'm glad they found your car, and that you got it back in good condition other than a mess and less gas! I hope they prosecute the pants off her and the people she was with.
ok well i didnt use aspd so how am i supposed to know what some "hated provider" said on there??? gimmie a break! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

really man. who gives a shit about ASPD anymore.
really man. who gives a shit about ASPD anymore. Originally Posted by TexRich
While I don't care about ASPD, and the way he presented it was less than tactful, I think we can all agree that Jules does not want to, or deserve to be, confused for the provider in question, who I shall not name out of fear she'll come back.

And, trust me Jules, you REALLY wouldn't want some uninformed people to think you were her.
Jules is Jules....no mistaking her....period!!

Girl I am soooo glad you got your car back.....can't wait to meet you in the next week or sooo maybe you can rub some of that good luck that you got, on me...muah*
  • fawn
  • 07-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Baby girl, I am so happy you got your car back...... I know you're a very strong young women so now is the time to let your strength shine through....And you can make it through anything....
good to hear...
While I don't care about ASPD, and the way he presented it was less than tactful, I think we can all agree that Jules does not want to, or deserve to be, confused for the provider in question, who I shall not name out of fear she'll come back.

And, trust me Jules, you REALLY wouldn't want some uninformed people to think you were her. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk

who really cares about some gal we do not even know, remember or really even care about. this thread is about Chelsea and we should be happy she got her car back considering all that has happened.
Sorry this happen to you. Glad to hear you got your car back. You're one the sweetest I've met, you certainly don't deserve this at all.
Chelsea, dear...just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished.....people are horrible, and undeserving at times, no doubt.....I've made these kinds of 'mistakes' before. But every once in while someone surprises me and acts like a human being....
You got your car back...obviously your Karma is in good working order..... and I'm sure in the long run she will realize that she lost a valuable friend for the low low price of $1600. Good luck to you, hon
Glad to hear that you got the car back. At least they ran out of gas (ie doing a joyride) instead of using your car for a crime spree (a lot harder to explain).

You might want to make sure she didn't steal your ID.

I hope you can quickly gather the pieces and move on.