PENIS SIZE

Iaintliein and MAX thats funny shit no matter which side you're on. Thanks for sharing!
big cocks are great if the owner of that penis know how to drive that big mack otherwise its a waste of a big penis belive me i seen some and thought i was going to get my lights fuck out and it turn out to be he had a big cock but a lazy ass stroke so it doesn't matter the size cuase ive had average sizes who had me stalkin that penis!!!!!!!!LMAO
  • JnR82
  • 06-21-2010, 02:44 PM
PLEASE, Oh Please PM me if you have a SUPER HUGE COCK...I want to replace the one I use to have (the ex)!

* I promise free benefits for LIFE *

Send me pics to the email below AND IT BETTER NOT BE BAIT AND SWITCH! lol Originally Posted by berkleigh
Could this be a bait and switch?

Who cares?! Free benefits? I'm taking the chance.
Why pay for a 3 inch dildo when there are so many 3 inch fingers available for free?

If big cocks were not important then why are there no 3inch dildos??? Originally Posted by pete'smills
So true.
big cocks are great if the owner of that penis know how to drive that big mack otherwise its a waste of a big penis belive me i seen some and thought i was going to get my lights fuck out and it turn out to be he had a big cock but a lazy ass stroke so it doesn't matter the size cuase ive had average sizes who had me stalkin that penis!!!!!!!!LMAO Originally Posted by california erin