The Dr. The Quarterback trapped me in the closet

Everyone keep the political shit in the political forum. Not the Houston forums.
TFF
Another provider crossed off the list.
Some people just don't know when to keep their mouths shut.
Coming from me that's saying something.

Originally Posted by boardman

It taint just you. Some fucktards should keep licking the windows of the short bus and stop fucking up a lady's business.
TFF
Another provider crossed off the list.
Some people just don't know when to keep their mouths shut.
Coming from me that's saying something.
] Originally Posted by boardman
I keep my do not see list as well. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Interesting...
Interesting... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

I know right...talk about the power of showcases and reviews ;-)
I like you Sins attitude and all. ;-) I digress but will come back to the political forum and address you soon. Thank you for being patient but you're right I owe you a response and I will get to it soon. I tend to lose interest in things pretty fast it's cyclical for me. Most times my presence is triggered by a world or Geo-political event that interests me. I am nervous that Obama's time in office is winding down but I do think Hilary will do just fine it's just that I'm going to miss Obama and Eric Holder. I think Obama is the 2nd greatest president in US history and holder is the greatest AG we've ever seen of not perfect but outstanding individuals.

This is a "fun loving" thread and for those of you trying to be opportunists to derail it into something else because of your own pettiness is pretty low and pretty obvious imho. I've noticed the crew in this thread causing ruckus are the same people saying the same things since I've joined the site.

You have a lot of passion Sins, don't waste it on me. I think you should save that passion and energy and take it out on your clients when they see you BCD.

I was once a debate team captain
so I don't get angry at those type of insults nor do I internalize them. So I'm not trying to be dismissive when I tell you to save your insult for someone else just being honest.

I will get to the politics forum sometime this week and please don't fly off the handle like Whirlaway. It's just politics Obama and Boehner have drinks and laugh it off at the end of the day I'm sure you realize that. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Holy Tebow! You just won't stop giving us ammunition will you?

Let me ask you...Did your debate team actually ever win anything?....Anything at all?

Let me ask you...Did your debate team actually ever win anything?....Anything at all? Originally Posted by boardman
Probably by sheer tenacity. We should name him, "Tenacious-Z."

Let me ask you...Did your debate team actually ever win anything?....Anything at all? Originally Posted by boardman
We are here to be entertained right? ;-) Have fun with it and yes we won quite a bit. It's all you need to know. ;-)
Probably by sheer tenacity. We should name him, "Tenacious-Z." Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Lol. I like you YM don't ruin it for me. ;-)
Lol. I like you YM don't ruin it for me. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
It was a compliment
It was a compliment Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Touche then..... :-)
You seem more interested in being able to do secret handshakes with these guys than fucking Alyssa. The session is just a means to an end. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Lol. I can appreciate good humor. So you're saying anyone that doesn't insult her fans must be gay? Stop emo'ing bro. Lol Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
I think you meant to respond to someone else. My comment wasn't directed at you and I said nothing about being "gay."

I will say this: I don't think this really hurts Alyssa. It does make you guys seem juvenile. Like two teenage girls with a crush on the same guy.
I think you meant to respond to someone else. My comment wasn't directed at you and I said nothing about being "gay."

I will say this: I don't think this really hurts Alyssa. It does make you guys seem juvenile. Like two teenage girls with a crush on the same guy. Originally Posted by BFCjosh

Meh we're likely at two different places in life. I've been around the globe and back and these days I don't take myself too seriously life is too short not to have fun or entertain yourself. Please by all means continue being the mature one. ;-)
You seem more interested in being able to do secret handshakes with these guys than fucking Alyssa. The session is just a means to an end. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Me and Alyssa are on the same page. She knows the deal. That's all that matter. We are but from a distance. ;-). BTW - I was made aware of this funny thread.
This one's been done before, after ThatDude discovered the glory of Adorna Kisses´ pussy, challenging the territory of the good fireman...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=775797 Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Oh yeah the great pissing match....history repeats itself
Keep calm and learn the power of pussy
The power is in the taint, not pussy. Adorna embrace your taint.