Yup...I'm going there. We have periods.

I have been on my cycle since Wednesday and today is my last day, but I have worked for those 3 days!!! I guess when you are orally talented like myself that most of the guys wouldn't mind still coming for a BNG or a full hour of just bj's and still feel the same as they would feel if they were having sex!!! Like yesterday 2 full hours of BBBJ non stop!!! i think you should consider having a BNG special to build up a very swell reputation on your bjs so that when that bi*** comes into town for those few days you will still be GREAT
I don't see why you need a special forum to communicate your change in level of service. That's like asking to set up a BNG ad forum, an Greek ad forum, a L1 ad forum, a FBSM ad forum, etc...

Can you not edit an ad once it is posted? If you can't edit it, can you delete it? If you can delete it are you then allowed to post a new weekly/weekend ad in its place? If not, then maybe that policy should be changed and that should be what you're actually asking for.

Creating a new ad forum specifically for your monthly cycle isn't going to drive business toward you. If anything it's going to be a stigma as evidenced by the intentionally injected humor concerning the subject by the OP and many subsequent provider posts in this and other threads on the general topic.

No offense is meant by this post so if you're taking offense, take two midol and blow me in the morning.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO...... I will blow you

I don't see why you need a special forum to communicate your change in level of service. That's like asking to set up a BNG ad forum, an Greek ad forum, a L1 ad forum, a FBSM ad forum, etc...

Can you not edit an ad once it is posted? If you can't edit it, can you delete it? If you can delete it are you then allowed to post a new weekly/weekend ad in its place? If not, then maybe that policy should be changed and that should be what you're actually asking for.

Creating a new ad forum specifically for your monthly cycle isn't going to drive business toward you. If anything it's going to be a stigma as evidenced by the intentionally injected humor concerning the subject by the OP and many subsequent provider posts in this and other threads on the general topic.

No offense is meant by this post so if you're taking offense, take two midol and blow me in the morning. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
I think it is a good idea, don’t know about the separate forum, maybe better advertising. I know men who are hobbyist that only want a good massage, (therapeutic or sensual) a BJ or HJ and are totally satisfied. When I first started out as a hobbyist, I would look over the showcase and see mostly offers of FS. Some had massage offerings, but should not have had them; I experienced some terrible massages and mechanical jerks on my manhood, not good for ladies with long nails ouch! Most of the massage and BJ’s might be something that happens most during the works hours or noon hours. Noon time specials. Just a thought, a lot of men who go that way.
Yes...we can edit our ad just for so many hours. And no, we can't delete it. Believe me, if you COULD edit our ads to adjust to mother nature, that would BE AWESOME!

Maybe it could be called a "off week special" forum.

It is is easy to say that you see "no need for it" but most providers FEED their children by doing this. Be able to free up 5 more days a month to keep a income coming in and still be honest to the hobbyist is a great thing if you ask me.

No, Reese, you are not wrong. I hope that FOR ONCE the providers voice is finally heard on something.
Yes...we can edit our ad just for so many hours. And no, we can't delete it. Believe me, if you COULD edit our ads to adjust to mother nature, that would BE AWESOME! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
If you can edit your ad then you can edit your ads to adjust to mother nature without the creation of forum specifically for the Red Tide.

Indulge me for a moment and remember, I mean absolutely no offense in what I say. There is a stigma surrounding a woman's cycle in the Western world. I don't know why and I'm not here to debate the origins of that stigma. It just is there. That being said, specifically advertising that you are coming down with a case of the "bitchies" isn't going to encourage more clients to come to you. Instead, advertise for success. If you can edit your ads when your cycle starts (for those of you with unpredictable schedules) then simply change the level of service offered in your ads without stating why. Tobacco and Alcohol companies do not try and sell their products on their lung and liver destroying tendencies. Instead, they sell they flaunt the desirable aspects of their products while using disclaimers to inform the consumer of potentially undesirable aspects. Do you see where I'm going with the whole marketing aspect of my comments? Anyways, imo, it's a level of forums not needed to accomplish your goals. You just need to think out of the rag, I mean box.
Oh yeah, speaking of specials. AMP’s cornered the market on dropping prices around noon time or morning specials. I know, there were times I had to go to 2 places just to get a good message around that time. Now one size does not fit all, but you got to find the size/angel that sells the most to make a profit when aunt flo does comes a knocking. Advertising and time, could be the key, this is a Business!
If you can edit your ad then you can edit your ads to adjust to mother nature without the creation of forum specifically for the Red Tide.

We can edit it for a few hours after posting. We cannot go back and edit our ads a day or two later.

Instead, advertise for success. If you can edit your ads when your cycle starts (for those of you with unpredictable schedules) then simply change the level of service offered in your ads without stating why.

We cannot edit our ads at will.

Anyways, imo, it's a level of forums not needed to accomplish your goals. You just need to think out of the rag, I mean box.

Thanks for the suggestions, but as a provider, I have to agree with Kaylee. It is an excellent idea, especially for those of us who have multiple periods each month. I have to cancel and reschedule due to Flo, all the time. You can't possibly understand how awkward it is to have to do that, knowing that half the time they don't believe me. Anyway, I think it is a great idea and one that I hope the owners will consider. Those who aren't interested don't have to visit the forum. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking

As far as anemia being a reason to have a period? Blood loss is a leading cause of anemia. So saying having a period will help your anemia? I think you've misunderstood your doctor, or it is yet another myth you believe. One of the best solutions for anemia is making sure you have plenty of iron, B-12, and folate. There are other conditions which cause anemia, that are very serious, sickle-cell, cancer, etc. But saying you have to have a period because you have anemia, is mistaken.[/quote]

BUT... I do take 1000 mg's of BOTH iron and B12... because I'm lacking B12. I have been tested for all things. The fact of it is.. is that my body just doesn't get enough nutrients and withhhold them like your's or most people do. My close family members are anemic too. It's something in our genetic makeup. Mine just so happened to show up after the bad child birth of my child... placenta previa... breach birth... followed by a ruptured sac... along with emergency c section and hemmoraging. So, I take double doses of iron every day followed by double doses of B12.... so my blood count is VERY high sometimes way above the 12, 13, 14 count average. It is good FOR ME... to have a period. A natural one. Allowing my body to shed the excess lining that has built up inside me. Nothing that is calculated or predetermined by man made medicines. That's just my personal advice from my physician. I think I'll stick with what SHE recommends. So far, so good, no more trips back to the hospital for dizzy spells thank you.

To each there own tho. I still vote for the forum.

Some interesting reading:

"
Women may be entitled to financial compensation through aN unmentioned lawsuit if they have suffered from a:
Another type of BC risk:

"
• Blood clots

The hormones in UNMENTIONED type may cause changes in your blood clotting system which may allow your blood to clot more easily. If blood clots form in your legs, they can travel to the lungs and cause a sudden blockage of a vessel carrying blood to the lungs. Clots occur in the blood vessels of the eye and may cause blindness, double vision, or other vision problems. The risk of getting blood clots may be greater with the type of progestin in UNMENTIONED TYPE than with some other progestins in certain low-dose birth control pills. It is unknown if the risk of blood clots is different with UNMENTIONED TYPE use than with the use of certain birth control pills."

ok.. ONE more:

"As your body is adjusting to THE SHOT, it is likely that you will experience irregular bleeding (spotting) and/or prolonged bleeding (like a continuous period)." WTF>>ISN"T THIS WHY WE ARE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION... BLEEDING??? "This reaction is considered completely normal. If, however, you notice that your bleeding is very heavy or if you are concerned, it is important to contact your health-care provider (See: THE SHOT – Will It Ever Stop?).
  • Other side effects that you may experience include: skin reactions, weight gain, and pain (associated with the actual injection).
  • Less common side effects include: change in sex drive, (CANT HAVE THAT EITHER) depression, nervousness, dizziness, nausea, change of appetite, headaches, skin rash or spotty darkening of the skin, sore breasts, hair loss and/or increased hair on the face or body.
As your body adjusts to the progestin, these side effects should lessen. For some women, side effects may continue until the injection wears off (11 to 14 weeks)." ELEVEN TO 14 WEEKS.. WOW.

NO THANKS... let nature take her course roll with the "FLOW" of things.. lmao
I am shocked that no one has suggested the obvious name for the Flow Forum . . . How does GREEK WEEK grab you?

Play on . . .
We can edit it for a few hours after posting. We cannot go back and edit our ads a day or two later. Originally Posted by Dannie
Then that is the place they should make the change. They should make it so you can edit your posts whenever you want. It makes no sense to me to limit your ability to modify your ads.
I can't get the link to install but go to YouTube and search the show "Kids In The Hall" - Menstruation. Dave Foley has the funniest monologue over how he embraces all forms of Menstruation Originally Posted by Von Spieler
First thing that popped into my head after seeing this topic too.
Link
couldn't they fix it so we could edit our ad all week?
So what happens when we edit our ad? Do we say "L1/L2 only....O-N-L-Y!" in the edited ad? Then when they get there and try to do some FIV, do we jump back and say "Nooooooo! Don't touch me!", leading to a less than stellar review for being 'off limits' down there? Or when the gentleman starts asking why he can't "go there", are we to be honest and say we are bleeding, only to have it put in a review that we were working on our period and how dare we do such a thing?

Come on. You know there are going to be L1/L2 guys who want to cop a feel or maybe get some DATY. Do we just say, "I'm bleeding like a stuck pig" in the edited ad? In person? I think dialing down the services in the ad is a bit too subtle for some folks.

I think a separate forum would solve that issue. They know what they are getting when they look in that forum. It might be the first time providers could be honest about this shit.

Or, we can just keep faking it like hookers have done since the beginning of time.
mmmm not into getting blood wings