No glove and lots of love - Barebacking in the hobby

I do absolutely no bareback!! Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
And you never should, it's unreasonable for someone to try to get you to do something you aren't comfy with.

For those interested in the numbers, here's a link:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/risk.html

The risk for bbfs for a single encounter with someone known to be infected is a fraction of 1%. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
Does this mean you've switched sides??
A little healthy fear never hurt anyone.

If you guys wanna keep bb'ing, fuck it. Go right ahead.

Pretend I never said anything (probably doing that anyway).
Calling people stupid or saying their putting their life in danger for BB smacks of ignorance. You're more likely to die in a car accident, fall to your death, die from a gunshot, get run over by a car, drown to death, or die in a fire. Are people stupid for driving? Absolutely, if you're driving carelessly and not wearing a safety device (seatbelt). Yes you're stupid if you get in a wreck and die. Just call it the condom for your car. For being pedestrians? Absolutely, if you are walking on the edge of a freeway where cars are doing 80 mph wearing dark clothes at night. You're a fucking idiot if you get hit and killed. For swimming? Yes, if you are swimming in a lake without clear water where people can see you if you go under and you aren't wearing a life vest, you are a fucking retard if you drown For not sleeping under the stars instead of those death traps we call homes?Once again, Yes you are dumb as a box of shit if you fall asleep smoking with a bunch of candles burning near curtains and you don't have the protection of a smoke alarm. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
Nice try bud, but that was a fail on every level. Every single thing you mentioned has a safe way of doing it. Don't try and make it sound like it's just the luck of the draw.

It's time to step up and put your big boy pants on and realize you CAN create your own luck with good decisions.

She told me that I was the only one, cause I'm so special.....she swore, on her children's eyes, she had never done BB since her children were conceived....I'm the one...that's what she told me. And I believe her. That said, to fund my hobby activities, I have to sell some property...it's a bridge between San Francisco and Oakland. I'll let it go cheap, cause I'm such an honest trustworthy guy......
Nice try bud, but that was a fail on every level. Every single thing you mentioned has a safe way of doing it. Don't try and make it sound like it's just the luck of the draw.

It's time to step up and realize you CAN create your own luck with good decisions.
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
There's a safe way to drown and die in a fire? Do tell.

It's not a "Nice try", it's reality. Those numbers were obtained by a tool we call "math". You take the "number" of people that died a certain way, then "divide" that by the "number" of people in the country, you get the actual "percentage" of people that died after certain way. That "percentage" can be converted to a "ratio". The activities I listed all had a chance of death higher than 1/2500 which is 0.0004%.

All those situations I listed are documented deaths from last year. Saying that those situations can be avoided is foolish. The people that died didn't avoid them. If you don't understand statistics and probability, it's probably best not to talk about it.
There's a safe way to drown and die in a fire? Do tell. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
You ever tried to swim under water with a life jacket on or go to sleep with a smoke alarm blaring over your head?

FOR REAL DOES IT REALLY HAPPEN
FUCK IT HAPPENS DEAL WITH IT OR DONT
You ever tried to swim under water with a life jacket on or go to sleep with a smoke alarm blaring over your head?

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
So are you saying you wear a life jacket everytime you go near a pool or lake? Because if you don't you're basically in more danger of certain death than if you BB. Ijs

Also I thought this was supposed to be for people who BB to come forward and the OP stated in his original post not to BB bash.

I'm personally waiting for more ladies to show up and raise their hands!

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
The problem with people like yourself is that you can't deal with reality when it isn't in line with what you believe. Saying that people who are already dead should have been wearing life jackets or had smoke detectors is a little late and pointless. Sorry their dying is inconvenient for your argument.

The chance any American dying in a fire is 1 in 1100. The chance of any American drowning is 1 in 1400. The chance of a heterosexual man contracting HIV from a woman that already has HIV is 1 in 2500. You can play make believe and pretend there's nothing more dangerous than BB, but those statistics are real.
I'm personally waiting for more ladies to show up and raise their hands! Originally Posted by milfy2002
I would like to see the odds on that! LOL

There may be a few more that offer up the inconvenient truth but not many. Certainly not as many as have/do/will participate in uncovered coitus.
I notice I didn't see any stats for unprotected sex with someone with syphilis, gonaria, chlamydia etc.

And the only one you gave for HIV is a man contracting it from an infected woman.... is there a reason for that? Surely it wouldn't be much riskier for a woman and it slipped your mind? And no stat about a woman having unprotected anal sex with an infected man... Surely it wouldn't be even higher still and you didn't have time?

I'll just bow out of this one and let yall sauté in each others cream pies.

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

If one is truly well read and not just educated by TV sound bites, you would be far more worried that your BB foray (provider or civi) would result in an unwanted progeny than diseased man-bits. Originally Posted by NTXReggie
You are correct, but the sky will always be falling for some people. History has shown that the most effective form of control is fear. Organized religion has been using it for centuries. The problem is apathy. It's far easier to just believe what you are told than to go to the trouble to find the truth for yourself. Remember; hard work pays off over time, but laziness pays off now.

bobster, how much for that bridge?
You are correct, but the sky will always be falling for some people. History has shown that the most effective form of control is fear. Organized religion has been using it for centuries. The problem is apathy. It's far easier to just believe what you are told than to go to the trouble to find the truth for yourself. Remember; hard work pays off over time, but laziness pays off now. Originally Posted by daty/o
How right you are!!!

Especially the organized religion...sheeple and haters is what we have to show for the "GOD SQUADS"
Some ladies are good catholic girls and some aren't. The First Amendment gives us the right to choose.
Good bless my good, squirtin' catholic girl.