Boy could some members in here learn a thing from this Congressman

YEP. Al-Qaeda was building WMDs and the Astros won the World Series in 2017.

Nothing repudiates that.
quit making stuff up IB. you are like trump. there were no wmd. Originally Posted by themystic
Every one with 8th grade reading skills knows that there were WMD in Iraq.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe that is why GWB missed it!

Ole and btw....Trump does not believe that nonsense.
Maybe that is why GWB missed it!

Ole and btw....Trump does not believe that nonsense.
Originally Posted by WTF
W knew there were WMD in Iraq.
Some might contend that Merriam-Webster is a WMD.

And that W knew exactly what Cheney and Rumsfeld told him.
Some might contend that Merriam-Webster is a WMD.

And that W knew exactly what Cheney and Rumsfeld told him.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Cheney was talking to the CIA analysts who were tracking Zarqawi in Iraq. Cheney knew al-Qaeda was testing WMD in Iraq.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 04:39 PM
W knew there were WMD in Iraq. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So he lied when he said there'd been nothing found...

Makes perfect sense

if you're a conspiracy theorist

I suppose
So he lied when he said there'd been nothing found...

Makes perfect sense

if you're a conspiracy theorist

I suppose
Originally Posted by WTF

U.S. troops found Zaqarwi's camp. U.S. troops recovered video tapes documenting Zaqarwi's experiments with WMD.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 08:37 PM

U.S. troops found Zaqarwi's camp. U.S. troops recovered video tapes documenting Zaqarwi's experiments with WMD.
But GWB lied about it
then how come they didn't find any IB? The WMDs are like Trumps wall hes building. No one knows where to find them

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But GWB lied about it Originally Posted by WTF

that was only because stupid genius Karl Rove told him to!
Already cited sources proving you'd be the liar. There were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Only the one's that were designed by the USA, manufactured in Europe and installed on Iraq soil by WESTERN companies.
you didn't fix shit old man. you are a censor and a liar. you make up shit because you have no faith in your own "facts". how does it feel to be a known liar Originally Posted by themystic
He is certainly guilty of twisting sentences or leaving out part of the sentence that weakens or destroys his argument. He will even quote some one 6 times and then say they are not his source.
But GWB lied about it Originally Posted by WTF
Positive Test of Terror Toxins in Iraq

Evidence of ricin, botulinum at Islamic militants' camp

(NBC)
then how come they didn't find any IB? The WMDs are like Trumps wall hes building. No one knows where to find them

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by themystic
They did find them. You are just refusing to open your eyes and see the truth.

SARGAT, Iraq — Preliminary tests conducted by MSNBC.com indicate that the deadly toxins ricin and botulinum were present on two items found at a camp in a remote mountain region of northern Iraq allegedly used as a terrorist training center by Islamic militants with ties to the al-Qaida terrorist network.

(NBC)

Only the one's that were designed by the USA, manufactured in Europe and installed on Iraq soil by WESTERN companies. Originally Posted by adav8s28
That's bullshit. Zarqawi was manufacturing the toxins and rigging bombs to disperse them

He is certainly guilty of twisting sentences or leaving out part of the sentence that weakens or destroys his argument. He will even quote some one 6 times and then say they are not his source. Originally Posted by adav8s28
You'd be guilty of ignoring that Iran was never in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty.
They did find them. You are just refusing to open your eyes and see the truth.

That's bullshit. Zarqawi was manufacturing the toxins and rigging bombs to disperse them Originally Posted by I B Hankering

hes talking about the leaking Iraqi munitions found. not that ricin shit, that's a separate thing.