Review: Inspired and Recommended By: :dante0322"..."Starrluvsyou Worst TCB and Attitude Experienced By SL In Some Time!

Yeah? Who is tired of it?

Originally Posted by Whispers
I am.
I am. Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
So that should matter?

You seem to have little interest in hobby related stuff killing time in a variety of places, certainly not much in Coed over the years you have been here and have started only 3 threads?

Feel free to MAKE things different by contributing.
Great, you admitted that you were harassing her. Thank You. There was NO reason to be texting her that much!

One good thing that has come out of all of this from your harrasment of starrluvsyou and your retaliation on me is that EVERYONE gets to see who you really are. Especially the providers. Originally Posted by dante0322
I think your WHITE KNIGHTING has caused significantly more harassment the few texts (3) I made while I was waiting for what I thought was a scheduled appointment.
Lets see, safety - money, safety - money, safety - money. Yeah - it does matter and I'm pretty sure safety would be picked over money.

And you really thing that matters more than the money he spends?

LMAO!
Originally Posted by Whispers
I don't believe it was 3. There is NO amount of explaining you can do to change your image now. You have shown everyone (hobbyist and providers) the type of person you are. It doesn't matter how much money you spend. You have lost all credibility. It is all evident and documented here and all YOUR doing. Congratulations. You can also thank your buddies Whispers and rockerick for their help.

I think your WHITE KNIGHTING has caused significantly more harassment the few texts (3) I made while I was waiting for what I thought was a scheduled appointment. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I don't believe it was 3. There is NO amount of explaining you can do to change your image now. You have shown everyone (hobbyist and providers) the type of person you are. It doesn't matter how much money you spend. You have lost all credibility. It is all evident and documented here and all YOUR doing. Congratulations. You can also thank your buddies Whispers and rockerick for their help. Originally Posted by dante0322
That may be the case but they care less of you and they now know who you are thanks to the one and only SL. CONGRATULATIONS!
At least I'm factual you on the other hand....

Originally Posted by Still Looking
That may be the case but they care less of you and they now know who you are thanks to the one and only SL. CONGRATULATIONS!
At least I'm factual you on the other hand.... Originally Posted by dante0322

If you ignore the truth and facts then you might have a point! The facts aren't changing. The hooker didn't show and you keep cheering for he saying she is right. But your not interested in discussing the hookers TCB skills rater me. How about you open another thread to that effect.
What sad, little lives some of you lead
Lets see, safety - money, safety - money, safety - money. Yeah - it does matter and I'm pretty sure safety would be picked over money. Originally Posted by dante0322
SL has seen well over 300 providers and there has never been a single post suggesting an issue regarding her safety by a lady in this community..

This has really been about one thing since it started. jealousy and envy.

You WISH you had the money and you WISH you could get laid as much as he does and your simply jealous and envious of him.
  • ztonk
  • 04-02-2015, 05:23 PM
If you have something new and insightful to add to this discussion, feel free to do so.

Otherwise, I'd strongly suggest you move on to greener and happier pastures.

ztonk
And you do ignore the truth and facts and the they are here for all to see. I don't have to open another thread. Everything is already captured. Every time you deny the facts I will just keep correcting it. Again, here are the facts from the event in question:

1. I told SL the truth that I was running behind and that I needed to reschedule. In my book that's a cancellation.
2. He continued to text me and tried calling etc to try to get more out of me of why?
--He shows up after told not to (as it reads)
3. It's not my fault you show up anyways?!
--He tries to reschedule she says she doesn't know maybe 9 or 11 in the morning but she doesn't know she needs to check - the appt was NOT confirmed - he shows up again (as it reads)
4. Check my phone and text app and sure enough he had been blowing up my phone
5. I never confirmed anything (agree)

You twist the facts. You did so saying that I told you to post the NCNS review when in fact it was rockerick who told you to do so. I posted the link to support this fact. She did not NCNS you. She cancelled on you. When someone does not agree with you or you don't get your way you retaliate. You have done so with me here. Like I said, you have shown everyone who SL really is. Congratulations!

References
starluvsyou. (2015). Review: Inspired and Recommended By: :dante0322 Starrluvsyou Worst TCB and Attitude Experienced By SL In Some Time! Retrieved from http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1340075 on 02 Apr 2015.

If you ignore the truth and facts then you might have a point! The facts aren't changing. The hooker didn't show and you keep cheering for he saying she is right. But your not interested in discussing the hookers TCB skills rater me. How about you open another thread to that effect. Originally Posted by Still Looking
You should just close this thread.
And you do ignore the truth and facts and the they are here for all to see. I don't have to open another thread. Everything is already captured. Every time you deny the facts I will just keep correcting it. Again, here are the facts from the event in question:

1. I told SL the truth that I was running behind and that I needed to reschedule. In my book that's a cancellation.
2. He continued to text me and tried calling etc to try to get more out of me of why?
--He shows up after told not to (as it reads)
3. It's not my fault you show up anyways?!
--He tries to reschedule she says she doesn't know maybe 9 or 11 in the morning but she doesn't know she needs to check - the appt was NOT confirmed - he shows up again (as it reads)
4. Check my phone and text app and sure enough he had been blowing up my phone
5. I never confirmed anything (agree)

You twist the facts. You did so saying that I told you to post the NCNS review when in fact it was rockerick who told you to do so. I posted the link to support this fact. She did not NCNS you. She cancelled on you. When someone does not agree with you or you don't get your way you retaliate. You have done so with me here. Like I said, you have shown everyone who SL really is. Congratulations!

References
starluvsyou. (2015). Review: Inspired and Recommended By: :dante0322 Starrluvsyou Worst TCB and Attitude Experienced By SL In Some Time! Retrieved from http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1340075 on 02 Apr 2015. Originally Posted by dante0322
You should just close this thread. Originally Posted by dante0322

And you know what happened because you read it? Makes you an authority? And you're not a WHITE KNIGHT!?

You can call me Bond. James Bond! LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6y3lwwokg4