Sex Outdoors!

U know what happens when u drink patron,. Bliss
I haven't done it outside but would love to, but the BEST sex I have ever had would count. . . Take the ice bucket to the ice machine, take off all clothing (both of us) put in ice bucket cover with ice, Got her bum cold with ice as I pressed her against ass ice machine (amazing sex in public!!). Walk back to room, get back take ice and cloths out of bucket. And somehow do it again on the bed before getting dressed, one of the few times I have gotten more than 1 bang off!!
I have done it once before with a hobbyist and it was a blast. Sadly, I have not been able to experience that again. Maybe he or another gent will do it with me again. Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
if you down to do it hit me up , I would gladly try it with you
The "right amount of tequila" does do wonders. Bliss can be quite "spectacular" in public
My fave memory of outdoor sex took place on the grounds of Arizona State University around midnight, I think (circa late 70's)....to my recollection 50 yds or so from their tennis courts. My date and I had just left the coliseum where Led Zep had performed that evening and we were both crazy horny....she and I couldn't wait to find a room. We found a secluded spot, tossed down a blanket (glad that was in the car!) and Woo hoo!.....damn, it was exciting!

.......until the automatic sprinkler system came on.
Best so far was on the 50 yard line after a wonderful win in the old southwest conferenece. Guns Up
Will ride that one to the end in my mind
As for those of you lovely ladies who have the outdoor desire I have a great property and place with lots of privacy, poison ivy free, no nosey neighbors, a creek, and
wine!!!
Any one want to give it a try just pm me We can recover from the cold in the jacuzzi tub and by the fireplace
I have done it once before with a hobbyist and it was a blast. Sadly, I have not been able to experience that again. Maybe he or another gent will do it with me again. Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
I may be a little late to the party, but I would love to do this with you
Any thing with Bliss wood be sooo special ............
I'm a HUGE fan of outdoor sex! Try it, you will get adDICted
I'm a HUGE fan of outdoor sex! Try it, you will get adDICKted Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Fixed that for ya...!

Apartment swimming pool at 2 in the morning. Under the diving board. I hung on underneath with my hands and heels, she crawled on top and the motion of the ocean commenced. Couldn't believe nobody woke up.

Or maybe they did...
I've had some truck BJ's in and around White Rock Lake, some in the woods surrounding it and once bent the lady over and went doggy style not too far from one of the roads. Also parked in the back of an apartment complex on Buckner and opened my truck topper door and lowered the tailgate and did some standing mish & doggy. Man those were fun times.

Once while walking down a trail in Broken Bow State Park (OK) I saw a young couple wrapped in a blanket trying to be quiet as I walked past. I heard sexy grunting and then shushing! They were WAY too close to the trail and easily seen, but I just grinned and kept walking.
out on a boat is one of my fav day or late evening ideas.