Big Dongs

• broes
  • 11-23-2013, 01:40 AM
Thanks Berk…love your new hair as well!!

COCK is worse than DONG..lol! Ewwwww.

I love DICK!! Literally! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
But doesn't me saying that I want to knock you silly upside the head with my dong sound much more chivalrous and non threatening than saying that I want to slap your face with my dick? I mean, I would do both but its all about making you feel comfortable.
I have the benefit of perspectives on this subject from both giving and receiving. Also, since I do not make my living servicing men of all dick sizes, I can be honest about what many girls are thinking but will not admit.

Having a big dick is not as “in your face” obvious as with a woman with huge tits so for attention, hung guys have to find ways like dropping hints in conversations and by posting things like this “woe is me, I have a big dick” thread to let people know. It is a great way to receive lots of validation via replys and PMs. Trust me: theese guys are not sorry they have big dicks, they are proud of it and want you to know it without sounding too much like bragging.

Tall girls usually prefer big dicks
BBWs usually can’t get good penetration without a big dick.
DP works much better with big dicks.
*The gay community LOVES big dicks.
The same goes for greek if you take it slow, the pain goes away and it feels pretty good…Trust me, I know from experience on both ends.
For oral, big dicks rule! They are better looking, feel warmer and are just plain fun to play with.
Although initially uncomfortable for petite girls, with patience, they stretch and get used to it.
The lingering soreness the morning after a pounding with a big dick is a turn-on. It is a nice reminder of the fun that was had the night before.

*Straight, hung guys frequently find free, stranger sex at gay bars, and adult bookstores. Although they all would adamantly deny it, I see straight, often married, guys doing this all the time for a quick and free way to bust a nut. They are easy to spot when you see them headed straight for the exit with a certain satisfied look on their face. It is even more hilarious to see their face when we would sometimes applaud as they are leaving.
I have the benefit of perspectives on this subject from both giving and receiving. Also, since I do not make my living servicing men of all dick sizes, I can be honest about what many girls are thinking but will not admit.

Having a big dick is not as “in your face” obvious as with a woman with huge tits so for attention, hung guys have to find ways like dropping hints in conversations and by posting things like this “woe is me, I have a big dick” thread to let people know. It is a great way to receive lots of validation via replys and PMs. Trust me: theese guys are not sorry they have big dicks, they are proud of it and want you to know it without sounding too much like bragging.

Tall girls usually prefer big dicks
BBWs usually can’t get good penetration without a big dick.
DP works much better with big dicks.
*The gay community LOVES big dicks.
The same goes for greek if you take it slow, the pain goes away and it feels pretty good…Trust me, I know from experience on both ends.
For oral, big dicks rule! They are better looking, feel warmer and are just plain fun to play with.
Although initially uncomfortable for petite girls, with patience, they stretch and get used to it.
The lingering soreness the morning after a pounding with a big dick is a turn-on. It is a nice reminder of the fun that was had the night before.

*Straight, hung guys frequently find free, stranger sex at gay bars, and adult bookstores. Although they all would adamantly deny it, I see straight, often married, guys doing this all the time for a quick and free way to bust a nut. They are easy to spot when you see them headed straight for the exit with a certain satisfied look on their face. It is even more hilarious to see their face when we would sometimes applaud as they are leaving. Originally Posted by bengay
Slut
But doesn't me saying that I want to knock you silly upside the head with my dong sound much more chivalrous and non threatening than saying that I want to slap your face with my dick? I mean, I would do both but its all about making you feel comfortable. Originally Posted by broes

Screw Chivalrous! Slapping me with your Dick sounds way more appealing! Just because you are so cute.. you can call it whatever you like.
Hey Ladies, mine is huge!!!! It would bust a Cheerio if I didn't lube well.
😞
I had a girl tell me to give her 12 inches and make it hurt. So I fucked her four times and then beat the shit out of her.
Not having a big dick SUCKS. It's even worse that I'm black. I have mythological expectations to live up to.

I wish I could do my dick like Bane and pump it up.

Then I'd call Reese up and.....
Not having a big dick SUCKS. It's even worse that I'm black. I have mythological expectations to live up to.

I wish I could do my dick like Bane and pump it up.

Then I'd call Reese up and..... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
You'd what? Pm me.. I've got to know!
Hey ladies, how big is too big? Do you prefer long or thick? What are the pros and cons of big vs. small dongs? Originally Posted by dongeykong
I like big...girth is more important than long. My problem with some big cocks is they don't get hard enough, then it's like stuffing a big sausage inside a too tight casing.

In general if I can grab around your cock with one hand, it's not really big enough for me to want to have you fuck me...the bright side is that it's the perfect size to deep throat and have you cum in my mouth.
^^^^ good save!
^^^^ good save! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
LOL...just being honest...that doesn't mean that I don't stray across too small penises once I've past the point of no return...

I'm just lucky I can cum by giving head...
I like big...girth is more important than long. My problem with some big cocks is they don't get hard enough, then it's like stuffing a big sausage inside a too tight casing.

In general if I can grab around your cock with one hand, it's not really big enough for me to want to have you fuck me...the bright side is that it's the perfect size to deep throat and have you cum in my mouth. Originally Posted by LilMynx69

How about if you were able to wrap your hand around it, say three times? I have never been deep throated ... my 1.3" of dangling death just will not reach the throat.
I was told years ago that ladies only tell men with small dicks that they do not like big dicks....... The only time I put a ruler to it I was in my 20s and it was exactly 6 inches; it has gotten smaller with age, but still works most of the time with the aid of modern chemistry and the right woman.