Asking a girl out in real world....

There are only two reasons a provider will turn you down:

1) She is laready in a session

2) Some alert flag goes up for her . . . .and it may not actually be you.

Other than that, a provider is a "sure date"

When you ask someone out in real life, her response is real—and yeah, it IS youi.

Be confident—be bold. The worst she can do is say "No!" How bad is that really?
There are only two reasons a provider will turn you down:

1) She is laready in a session

2) Some alert flag goes up for her . . . .and it may not actually be you.

Other than that, a provider is a "sure date"

When you ask someone out in real life, her response is real—and yeah, it IS youi.

Be confident—be bold. The worst she can do is say "No!" How bad is that really? Originally Posted by ICU 812
It could be pretty bad for some....who are not good at acknowledging rejection.
This thread, has been a pretty fun read.......The Opinions posted here...... are pretty good.... from the dirt, to Clinical......
Haha, I thought I could date in the "real" world too. I found it to be way tougher. I mean I get guys who are here and enjoy me for an hour at a time. But I kinda craved someone to not look at me as a "hooker". Sounds wierd, but true. So then it was a lie. I would think it would be easier for a hobbyist then a provider. Yall can just stop calling and go back to real life, for us this is our work and I felt guilty about lying. For a provider to change and get in a "real" relationship she would have to change everything and get a "real" job. Isn't it easier on a guy to just stop calling?
<Isn't it easier on a guy to just stop calling? >

Not for me.. There's a few girls I want to call everyday and only my financial discipline keeps me from picking up the phone. Trust me, if I could see Holly or Reagan every day .. I would! I used to joke that if I ever won the lottery I'd spend most of it on women, the rest I'd just waste. Now that I've gotten there, the reality of it is much different.
Attached Images File Type: jpg !cid_X_MA18_1299707866@aol.jpg (37.6 KB, 57 views)
Lol!!! That is funny