We have providers; what about your SO?

Conclusion...

All men cheat
All men are dogs
... and ...
All men patronize prostitutes..
right? I kid I kid! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
So... what are you saying? Does that mean you want a divorce??
  • MrGiz
  • 05-12-2011, 09:56 PM
There has been a WHOLE LOTTA Hypocritical BULLSHIT posted in this thread so far!! * And some very wise, experienced viewpoints expressed as well!

I will excuse myself now, as well! Thank You...
Conclusion...

All men cheat
All men are dogs

... and ...

All men patronize prostitutes..

right? I kid I kid! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
How strange,my former wife use to say that. I guess Iam like a dog to some extent For, I hear everything and see everything. I can even sense when danger is near by. We were travelling down the interstate one evening. I took a quick exit, as I was taking my detour, in a distance we could see traffic stopped then emergency vehicles. It turned out a multi car accident had occurred a few badly injured. Traffic was backed up for hours. Maybe I have a canine sense, lol.
So... what are you saying? Does that mean you want a divorce?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
nOPE! Do you??

How strange,my former wife use to say that. I guess Iam like a dog to some extent For, I hear everything and see everything. I can even sense when danger is near by. We were travelling down the interstate one evening. I took a quick exit, as I was taking my detour, in a distance we could see traffic stopped then emergency vehicles. It turned out a multi car accident had occurred a few badly injured. Traffic was backed up for hours. Maybe I have a canine sense, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
LOLOLOL!!!
nOPE! Do you??

LOLOLOL!!! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You are cheating on ME now.....

sigh,

sixx
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sigh,

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Whatever! You cheated on me with London!
I would say good.....let's do it together! There's already an invitation to resume swinging on the table, seems to me it would be easier for her to just accept it than to see providers.....I offered her a threesome with a guy of her choice, all she has to do is take it if she wants it.

This almost sounds like a question a "wife" would ask..... Originally Posted by TexanAtPlay
Good one!!! But I am not the "wife" if that is what you are trying to say, if not, I apologize for tue confusion.

In my case I am in the hobby for the simple reason that I am single; I don't have a GF or a SO. I am somewhat young (mid-late 20s), and unfortunatelly I was not graced with good looks, or a charming personality; hence the reason why I am still single. Hell, if it wasn't for the hobby I would still be a virgin (now my handle name should make sence)

OT: the day I get a GF or a SO it will be the day that I say goodbye to the hobby. I have been in two relationships so far (obviously never got laid) and on both I was cheated on. That is perhaps the reason I don't believe on cheating or having open relationships.
Just my 0.02
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sigh,
sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Whatever! You cheated on me with London! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Oh, so now I'm "revenge guy"!?! ....Hmmmm....I've never been "revenge guy" before.....okay...I can live with that!!...I'm IN....but let's really, really get "revenge"!!!
To the original question -- I guess I'm just a hypochondriac, but it would not go over well with me.

What's good for the gander is not good for the goose.