mass shooting in Australia stopped by men with guns

Only point you have whackoff is the point on your tinfoil hat. Or is that a KKK robe? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
oh yeah? prove it. where am i in this picture? See, i'm not there. even underpants thought it was funny. do you?

oh yeah? prove it. where am i in this picture? See, i'm not there. even underpants thought it was funny. do you?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Just a meeting of you right wing cocksuckers. Can't tell one from another, just like the fucktards who cover their faces before beheading another American.
the US has about ten times the number of gun homicides per capita compared to other western democracies, England and Australia. England and Australia have very strict gun laws in comparison, if we want to keep having ten times the rate of gun murders we should do nothing. . .. if we want to have much less gun murders we should enact similar gun control. Its that simple.
the US has about ten times the number of gun homicides per capita compared to other western democracies, England and Australia. England and Australia have very strict gun laws in comparison, if we want to keep having ten times the rate of gun murders we should do nothing. . .. if we want to have much less gun murders we should enact similar gun control. Its that simple. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Bears repeating.

Again and again.

I am waiting for one of this idiots to come out in favor of mass shootings...

One already has called it "the winning team."

This isn't politics, it's fucking Romper Room.
Bears repeating.

Again and again.

I am waiting for one of this idiots to come out in favor of mass shootings...

One already has called it "the winning team."

This isn't politics, it's fucking Romper Room. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
exactly, and those of us who value human life over guns should keep repeating it.

Jeb Bush said, when asked about the recent shootings and gun control said "stuff happens". If it was a Muslim extremist that shot and killed Americans at a school would any Republican respond with "stuff happens"?
right you are, but that doesn't stop every thread in this forum from devolving into a schoolyard name calling contest with the final round being gay butt sex and glory holes.

Or some kind of ridiculous xenophobic statement.

I wonder how many of our murder advocates have killed someone, or dreamt of it.