Lock her up!

Let me guess...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nice selfie Cocksucker
If you do not like the coverage start your own news media service Originally Posted by WTF

Go blow your retarded butt buddy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Go blow your retarded butt buddy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
He will! Ekims a transgender vet. Right up SnitchFucks alley!
Go blow your retarded butt buddy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
He will! Ekims a transgender vet. Right up SnitchFucks alley! Originally Posted by bambino
That is all you queer fucks talk about male to male sex.
Why are you on a hooker board?
Why are you on a hooker board? Originally Posted by bamscram
Why are you?
Why are you on a hooker board? Originally Posted by bamscram
Look who responds at the mere mention of Ekim the Inbred Chip and Ekim the transgender vet. That would be Retarded Lenny, aka Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Thanks for playing chimp!

And why are you on a hooker board with no reviews? Oh that's right! You are just trying, but failing miserably, to have some relevance in your pathetic little life by posting the same old BS again and again.
Why are you? Originally Posted by bambino
Look who responds at the mere mention of Ekim the Inbred Chip and Ekim the transgender vet. That would be Retarded Lenny, aka Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Thanks for playing chimp!

And why are you on a hooker board with no reviews? Oh that's right! You are just trying, but failing miserably, to have some relevance in your pathetic little life by posting the same old BS again and again. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Look who responded to queer.
The two members called ekim.
Stupid fucking queer lemmings.
Look who responded to queer.
The two members called ekim.
Stupid fucking queer lemmings. Originally Posted by bamscram

There's only one Ekim, the Inbred Chimp, on this board and that would be you, Retarded Lenny. You know it and that's why you responded, chimp boy!
There's only one Ekim, the Inbred Chimp, on this board and that would be you, Retarded Lenny. You know it and that's why you responded, chimp boy! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

Just another yap dog. No life but following me around yapping. No
facts just yaps.

Just another yap dog. No life but following me around yapping. No
facts just yaps. Originally Posted by bamscram

You are just another retarded little faggot with nothing original to post.

You responded to my post first, in this thread, not the other way around. You responded to the mere mention of Ekim the Inbred Chimp, in my reply to another poster without it being specifically addressed to you via a post. You are a fucking moron but at least you know your name.

You responded to my post first, in this thread, not the other way around. You responded to the mere mention of Ekim the Inbred Chimp, in my reply to another poster without it being specifically addressed to you via a post. You are a fucking moron but at least you know your name. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Yap, yap, yap same shit different day.
You are mo mystery yappy.
You responded or male to male sex, which occupies you lemmings mind daily.
You are dumb as a pile of rocks.
Now ain't this special.

You responded to my post first, in this thread, not the other way around. You responded to the mere mention of Ekim the Inbred Chimp, in my reply to another poster without it being specifically addressed to you via a post. You are a fucking moron but at least you know your name. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
one thing is certain, no one likes him
one thing is certain, no one likes him Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LOL fucking retard. Who likes you? NOBODY !
Oh, Muskogee is a great feller. Specially iffn you likes bingo!