Hello from a significant other.....the wife here and....

Significant Other, don't worry, I hear ya. I once was in a LTR with a guy who wouldn't even go to the titty bar with me - EVEN WHEN I BEGGED HIM TO! He wouldn't have a 3-some with my and one of my hottest gf's even when I got him drunk and set it all up, I always tried! I guess you could say he had a loyal heart also. Believe me, it's rare, but congrats to you ~ you are very lucky!! And so now...enjoy life and each other to its fullest!
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Now that's loyalty. My husband doesn't go to titty bars, and I even had to encourage him to when we went for my first time. We had a blast tho. My husband will def. have a threesome.....it's all a matter of a loyal heart. I am very lucky!!! He's amazing!!!
I'm attending the seminar on "How To Lay Pipe." Originally Posted by Prolongus
hahaha
Italian Princess, you dont have to get me drunk to have a 3-some with one of your hot lady friends, just come on over anytime you are the mood. Sorry did not mean to hyjack this thread, the princess just knows how to get me worked up.

PM Delites great suggestion on the two way mirror.

Significant other, your hubby better be extra good to you, as you can see lots of men here would want to take your SO's place and yes including me! Originally Posted by durango95
he is wonderful to me!!! Yes, I know most SO's would never dream of such a thing. But men are men, and occasionally they like a bit of variety. I'm ok with that. It's just biology, ya know...
Wow....SO, I've read your replies / comments and my head is absolutely spinning (ie: the one encasing the brain, of course). If you ever dump this guy, chances are you will have suitors standing in line a mile long on bended knee. My Heavens, you are a rare one.
Biology, indeed.
behave Originally Posted by tntangie
Yes ma'am. Point taken.

L4L
SO,

I think you should post some pics so you could drive all of us even crazier.

Of course, if you don't have any suitable pics, I'm available to provide some for you...

RC
ditto, but i'd leave $20 for the housekeeper!
that's what i left the last time i rented a hotel room for an evening w/ a couple of providers. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I was being frugal and I guess going old school rates of housekeeper tips from the mid 90's.

habit
SO,

Of course, if you don't have any suitable pics, I'm available to provide some for you...

RC Originally Posted by RaginCajun
RAGIN!!!!

you ol dirty dog!

figures you'd show up for a 3-some post!
  • 69er
  • 12-07-2011, 08:09 PM
I really appreciate your response. As for rules, we don’t have many. Well, maybe except me going down on her. I really want a woman who will give us equal attention, but this is great advice, and something I hadn’t given much thought. Originally Posted by TheSignificantOther
Reading between the lines of your posting... You may not have many rules, as you haven't thought of the many possibilities.

You say you don't want to go down on the lady, and pretty much everything else is fine.

Is the following ok...
Her fingers in your "V-jay-jay"?
The provider sporting a strap on, doing you?
You husband doing her?
etc...

I ask, as I tried this with my wife. Although we had a good time, she has since decided she doesn't like it, as she does feel a bit jealous afterwards, which makes her feel a bit two faced, as she would like to visit the provider.

So, she's allowed to visit with ladies (she could do men, but she doesn't wish to), and I'm allowed to visit ladies as well. She just doesn't want to hear about my "golf outings".

So, think a bit about the many things, and rank them as: I want, Don't want, Perhaps in the future. Then be sure to share your list with the lady. Note that just like the guys here, until you have passed screening by the lady, she will likely be unwilling to discuss "services".
Wow....SO, I've read your replies / comments and my head is absolutely spinning (ie: the one encasing the brain, of course). If you ever dump this guy, chances are you will have suitors standing in line a mile long on bended knee. My Heavens, you are a rare one.
Biology, indeed. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Yeah, I suppose I am a rare one.
SO,

RC Originally Posted by RaginCajun
LOL
Reading between the lines of your posting... You may not have many rules, as you haven't thought of the many possibilities.

You say you don't want to go down on the lady, and pretty much everything else is fine.

Is the following ok...
Her fingers in your "V-jay-jay"?
The provider sporting a strap on, doing you?
You husband doing her?
etc...

I ask, as I tried this with my wife. Although we had a good time, she has since decided she doesn't like it, as she does feel a bit jealous afterwards, which makes her feel a bit two faced, as she would like to visit the provider.

So, she's allowed to visit with ladies (she could do men, but she doesn't wish to), and I'm allowed to visit ladies as well. She just doesn't want to hear about my "golf outings".

So, think a bit about the many things, and rank them as: I want, Don't want, Perhaps in the future. Then be sure to share your list with the lady. Note that just like the guys here, until you have passed screening by the lady, she will likely be unwilling to discuss "services". Originally Posted by 69er

Very good points. As for few rules, I suppose I meant it's okay for him to have sex with her, etc. I won't be jealous after, but I do think you're right, and we should have our list of yes and no.

Thank you for the response.
Hey significant other/I absolutely think that this is so cool.I'd luv to talk...
You may pm me for further info if interested
I've been away from this site since my original post. I just wanted to thank everyone for contacting me on this post and in private message. My husband and I are continuing the journey of finding the right provider, and will do so soon.

Btw....guest929812-2...it said your message box is full so I couldn't send you a response.

Anyway, just wanted to update everyone and say thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I was eve thinking about a leaving a review after the fact.

Is that common here? A female leaving a review?

Take care all!
I've been away from this site since my original post. I just wanted to thank everyone for contacting me on this post and in private message. My husband and I are continuing the journey of finding the right provider, and will do so soon.

Btw....guest929812-2...it said your message box is full so I couldn't send you a response.

Anyway, just wanted to update everyone and say thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I was eve thinking about a leaving a review after the fact.

Is that common here? A female leaving a review?

Take care all! Originally Posted by TheSignificantOther

Why think about what's common when you strive for the exceptional?