I Am Really Sick & Tired Of All These Rude Men

I didn't notice any alerts in you at all. The thread that was started on you in the request, well I wouldn't give that a second thought seeing as his other thread was an epic fail I doubt anyone will pay much attention to it.

Ibechill is right though, in that pic you have an amazing butt...

Do you have some new pics
yup yup but I would rather you come play with my butt then wack off to it lol
Or an even better idea. Play with your butt and whack OFF on it.
Or an even better idea. Play with your butt and whack OFF on it. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Exactly lol or wack my butt and wack on it lol imma stop
yup yup but I would rather you come play with my butt then wack off to it lol Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Was this post directed at me?

I didn't even think you had any interest in seeing me
Yes it was to you silly how would you ever know what I thought if you never asked me??? But I wouldnt mind seeing you
That's true.... I just assumed that's all
Just Like People Assume ABout How Much Of A Bitch I Am lol Assuming Is No Bueno maybe we can meet one day
  • Satin
  • 05-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Su conducta es abiertamente un giro a mi mami....
Just Like People Assume ABout How Much Of A Bitch I Am lol Assuming Is No Bueno maybe we can meet one day Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Just like how some people assumed I said they are stupid in my previous post in this thread.
Su conducta es abiertamente un giro a mi mami.... Originally Posted by Satin
Ella no puede a hablar la lengua, solomente diciendo.... LoL
Thank you for posting those vagra booty pics. A man looks at those pics and gets an instant hard on
I am with EA, you gotta satisfy the craving and post more bootay pics.
Olivia does have a tush that DEMANDS you motorboat the cheeks
Olivia does have a tush that DEMANDS you motorboat the cheeks Originally Posted by Spirit13
I read her post I lose wood. I look at her ass I get wood. Would it be appropriate to call her for an appointment but ask she shut up during the session. Or would that be rude.
to use a line from my favorite movie " She ain't gotta talk for what I wanna do with her"

Seriously.. I one of these days will setup an appointment with Olivia