AMP's

After reading all this I am going to go suck a cock.
I asked you a simple question. On something you posted on the internet. Which makes it fair game. Originally Posted by bambino
Which I answered, with it's none of your business.

So what's your problem again?

Don't like me telling you it's none of your business? I'd tell you how I feel about that...but it's none of your business.

I'll join sexy...(figuratively, not literally)
going to suck a cock now. (literally, not figuratively)

All this AMP chat has me all moist.
Which I answered, with it's none of your business.

So what's your problem again?

Don't like me telling you it's none of your business? I'd tell you how I feel about that...but it's none of your business.

I'll join sexy...(figuratively, not literally)
going to suck a cock now. (literally, not figuratively)

All this AMP chat has me all moist. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I really don’t care what you do.
After reading all this I am going to go suck a cock. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
)
going to suck a cock now. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I really don’t care what you do. Originally Posted by bambino
But we all wanna have our cock be the one that Jinny's sucking....
Mmmmm
Finger lickin good!
But we all wanna have our cock be the one that Jinny's sucking.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Not GabZini?
I really don’t care what you do. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, this is so obvious.

I'm a bit confused though...if you don't care, why is it that you keep engaging me in convo? It's a bit baffling tbh.

I'm done with this nonsense. MANY providers won't come here because of the way y'all treat the ladies. A couple rude apples gotta ruin it for the rest of the hobbyists.
If it’s none of anyone’s business why did you bring up your GB in the first place? Originally Posted by bambino
Because she is just like tattas - and has an overly exaggerated sense of self importance and thinks everything is about her.
good girl!!!
Yes, this is so obvious.

I'm a bit confused though...if you don't care, why is it that you keep engaging me in convo? It's a bit baffling tbh.

I'm done with this nonsense. MANY providers won't come here because of the way y'all treat the ladies. A couple rude apples gotta ruin it for the rest of the hobbyists. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I’ve ignored you for months. But you posted some bullshit about a civilian GB. OK, I called you on it. As far as I can tell, the “New and improved ECCIE “ is pretty tame. It has far less drama now than Indy’s. What they don’t offer is a retarded color coded vouch system. That’s why they don’t come here. You create your own problems. Some Indy’s girls have joined recently. I don’t see Klassygerl being treated badly. But Indy’s booted you twice this year. Who’s being rude?
[QUOTE=Friartuck15601;106093165 6)I sat down a very attractive woman came out of one of the massage rooms with the worker, gave the worker a big hug, and winked at me on her way out the door....so yes it does happen[/QUOTE]

So you assume by this woman giving the girl a hug and you a wink, that she got a happy ending? Really?
As someone that has owned or been a partner in four massage shops I will explain the additude of the girls towards women customers. The last thing that these girls want to see come through the door is a female, they tip lousy usually $5 or $10 at most! They complain constantly and insist on telling the girls how to do the massage! I have heard this myself from the lobby of the store! I have had my girls tell women customers that they were busy or had an upcoming appointment and we're not availabe. Then as the woman leaves, look at me and dare me to say something! I wisely kept my peace. There were other types that the girls did not care to see come through the door either, but we will stick to the issue at hand! As far as HE for females, I am sure that there are some Chinese massage girls that do go that way. But they would be the rare bird! Homosexuality is frowned on in China, it is not the U.S not everybody is marching to the beat of their own drum, and before you say so what about what everybody thinks, it has to do with family! Family and your standing in it is everything there! And like it or not when you step into a massage parlors it is in most cases like being in China, the language is Chinese and they are very culture oriented. And the girls as long as they like each other are like sisters. There is a stigma attached to a girl that gives HE in a shop were that is not SOP, well for the girls to find out that you played with a pussy or ate one. You would probably have to find work elsewhere! I knew the store in Harrison city talked about here where the woman gave a hug and a wink, perhaps she was into you! The place was never very busy, thats why the woman got in. If it was a busy place lots of male traffic she would have had to got to massage envy or body bar. And because that location sucked Honey moved it to where it is today! And that is why I looked at and passed on the place right up the street on 130 when it was being sold, nice store shitty location!
Well now you have an idea of how Chinese massage girls view American women.
To think they are getting HE's you are pretty much fueling your own fantasy.
It doesn't help either that when the Popo are called it is almost always a woman doing the deed, their not stupid they know that!

P.S. Yes Gabrielle the female taddas it fits her!

She should remember contrary to her signature line:
Ill behaved women are usually just assholes!
Hey, I like that!
Next time I see it on a bumper sticker, and I have!
I'll have my sharpie ready!
After reading all this I am going to go suck a cock. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I know one that won't involve an AMP or endlessly trolling the weak minded about one's cousin. Holler!
Ill behaved women are usually just assholes! Originally Posted by Dogface78
I'm a bitch...get it right.
I'm a bitch...get it right. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Nope asshole is the vibe I got!
But you say tomato, I say tomato!
Well good thing there is a man around to tell me what I can and cannot be.

Gee thanks!

How the fuck did I ever make it to 38 without y'all telling me what to do/feel/be?