daty/dato like it or tolerate it

LOL, Oh believe me, I am crystal clean before any appointment. I come prepared for his mouth to go anywhere, even up my ass! But I don't like it and I think it's gross. Just my opinion. Any way you slice it, shit comes out of there and even tho I scrub ALLLLL my parts, I just don't think a man should be going there. It's one thing to lick it, but to try to get your tongue up there???? I just thought he was a disgusting pig. And he wondered why his wife ran off with someone else. She probably thought the same things I did.

And there is something unnatural about doing things you don't enjoy. If you enjoy it, more power to you. To me, it is disgusting and dirty. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Isis..What would you do if had a regular client that only wanted dato sessions & loved sticking his tongue up your ass, and even tipped you more for doing it..would you be a trooper & take the tongue thrusting.
True. But, IF they're going to kiss my ass. Then they better dato too!
I'm a clean freak and want to be thoroughly enjoyed by his mouth everywhere and if he'll that for me. The I'll kiss him when he's done. Ain't nothing icky about that.

Let me go on record as saying... there is a big difference between DATO and kissing someone's ass! I mean if I administer a soft little spank, it would ungentlemanly of me NOT to kiss it and make it better!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm a clean freak and want to be thoroughly enjoyed by his mouth everywhere and if he'll that for me. The I'll kiss him when he's done. Ain't nothing icky about that. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I concede to the opinion of someone with way more experience than myself!
Wow, talk about a threAD! But hey, I'm glad you enjoy it. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Are you speaking of my post? Because if you are, clearly its not an ad. Please go check out my ad, its in the Florida section... Then compare that to my post in this THREAD.

My view on a board like this is different... see I'm a very INDEPENDENT woman. I'm also an exhibitionist as well as a damn good lover. We all know what we do... even the people that we don't want to know, know. So I don't see how showing any part of my body constitutes anything different than the service we provide.

So while I made a post and put a pic I didn't know was not allowed you want to judge me? You don't even know me. Besides, I live in Florida. This is mainly a Texas board, oh me oh my. Can't we all just get along and have fun.

Now, if any of you gentlemen and ladies would like some hot pix, PM me and we'll go from there. Have a great night!
Damn HotCougarMILF!! Now that's a nice visual!! Originally Posted by shorty
Thank you sweetness! Looking forward to meeting you! Meowwww...
This is the only site some of us are on and how where we get our business. I understand that you are not here for that reason but I don't think Its very nice of you to comment that way to the girls that are on here. You want to bash guys-fine (they can hold there on ) but it would be nice if you could leave the ladies alone. I would hope whatever site you are on the ladies would show you the same respect. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Thanks for having my back, I owe ya!
I love DATY, and have enjoyed the oral O more since providing. The problem is, I've gotten so good at oral that my "friends" just want bbbj and hobbyists have a need to please orally. I sometimes feel I'm lacking a good old fashioned fucking! The toys are fun, but can't replace a good hard human cock, IMO!

As far as DATO, Im not a greek provider, so there has to be a certain chemistry for me to enjoy that. I can't explain it, but I don't like just anybody violating certain spaces.
Note to self: Never mess with a "Lady" that has a BLUE ass!
Note to self: Never mess with a "Lady" that has a BLUE ass! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I wood love for you to mess with me... and I love your posts! Looking forward to "sucking" up to you!
I wood love for you to mess with me... and I love your posts! Looking forward to "sucking" up to you! Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf
Note To Self: Give Heidi A Good Ole Fashioned Fucking!!
  • 06-22-2011, 07:36 AM
I'm a clean freak and want to be thoroughly enjoyed by his mouth everywhere and if he'll that for me. The I'll kiss him when he's done. Ain't nothing icky about that. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Speaking from experience, WM ass has always been "squeaky clean". DATO on her ass has always been very, very enjoyable.......and I have never been refused a kiss afterwards for doing a good job.
I like DATY in moderation... and when its not sloppy. I've had some extremely wet oral sex and it wasnt my juices being secreted. I dont like too much spit.