Why do some providers....

• Satin
  • 11-28-2010, 05:14 PM
BDS pretty much nailed it....

And LD you owe me another keyboard....stop it!!! Rotflmmfao!!!
how do you decide who gets the exception? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I be pimpin'.

I have introduced one or two and they have made exceptions once they met and whatever they felt before subsided.
Some also have lifted that policy as they have broken up with an AA boyfrined and moved on to others.
There is a legitimate fear of their BF knowing their client , if the couple just hooked up and don't know each other's friends. May be on the paranid side but that is what I am told.
I be pimpin'.

I have introduced one or two and they have made exceptions once they met and whatever they felt before subsided.
Some also have lifted that policy as they have broken up with an AA boyfrined and moved on to others.
There is a legitimate fear of their BF knowing their client , if the couple just hooked up and don't know each other's friends. May be on the paranid side but that is what I am told. Originally Posted by Htowner
I have heard the same. And as for Brooke's post about pimps vs NBA policy holders, I have seen that also.
I myself have vouched for a few to a provider that had the NBA and she made an exception.
I have had one hobbyist that stated he would not see me because I see AA hobbyist. He ACTUALLY suggested that my business would be better if I had an AA policy......yeah..
This is a DEAD HORSE!

I am closing this thread and blkrockr if you don't want to experience what we call a vacation....don't bring it up AGAIN!